HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Final 4 games
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Final 4 games
Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: December 05, 2016 06:38PM

If a superbowl caliber team like Seattle can have a horrible outing against T.B on the road only scoring 6 pts then why can't we just chalk that loss against the Ravens up to a horrible outing as well?

The Seahawks bounced back and slaughtered Carolina 40-7 showing that they just had a bad day.

I am hoping the Dolphins send the same message this Sunday with a convincing win over Arizona (10 pts or more) but I'd take a win this Sunday in any way shape or form.

We get the Bills and Jets who we have already proven we can beat this season and get the Pats at home who almost lost to the Jets last week, there's no gauranteed wins in football but these last 4 games we have a shot!

Still 7-5 playing meaningful football in December is not anything I would have imagined at the start of the season and especially after the 1-4 start.

Playoffs or not what Adam Gase has done here in his first year is more than enough to be excited for the direction of where this team is heading in the future!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Final 4 games
Date: December 05, 2016 09:33PM

Thats what I meant by saying this next game will be a barometer to gauge if this is a different team or not . Seattle bounced back because they are a championship caliber team. Are we playoff contenders or the same old December collapsing Dolphins? Can Gase plan a winning strategy against the Cards? Can he motivate this team to win?

We will know the answers on Sunday. I'm not throwing in the towel because of one game. Lets see if they do.

Go DOLPHINS!!drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 06, 2016 02:27AM

Agree TC. Bouncing back up after hitting your chin on the ground...that's a mark of strength, fortitude, and desire to win. Let's see if the team bounces back or stays down for the count.

Go Dolphins! drinking smiley

Colonel

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: December 08, 2016 07:22AM

If they get 2 wins or more, then Gase has accomplished something. If they lose them all, Gase in my opinion, might be no better than Philbin 2.0. Philbin got the team to 8 wins and needed one win against either the jets or buff to make the playoffs. Two losses later, same old sorry ass dolphins. The story of this season has yet to be written. Evaluation of this team should wait until it has.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: December 08, 2016 09:06AM

I had the L column checked for the Ravens but Im looking for a W against the cards.

* We are home
* Oline should pop some holes for Ajayi .
* Dline should get some sacks and hits on Palmer.

Our run game is successful we control the clock. D is hitting and sacking Palmer should lead to some turnovers.

Date: December 10, 2016 11:13PM

We win......28- 16. thumbs up

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.