HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          some light on the beautiful wildcat
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
some light on the beautiful wildcat
Date: April 27, 2009 10:33AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: some light on the beautiful wildcat
Posted by: noetic ()
Date: April 27, 2009 10:47AM

Just as a side note, you're aware that you can actually post messages in topics created by other people, right? You don't actually have to make a new thread every time the light bulb briefly flickers on.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: April 27, 2009 01:11PM

and that I posted that same link in another thread yesterday? sheesh...

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: April 27, 2009 03:28PM

LOL!!

Anyway, the wiki page doesn't seem to be set up yet, when I clicked on the link.

Actually, I read a fun article in a football magazine today over my pastrami and soup. It said that Coach Lee brought the wildcat from the University of Arkansas. When we couldn't move offensively, he used it to jump start the offense. The article had a little side story about a high school in central florida whose coach used the wildcat for the same reason, his offense was anemic. He had no players who could throw very well, but they all could run like crazy. So he rolled out black and white film footage of football players with leather helmets running an unbalanced line, and taught it to them. They almost went undefeated. When the QB for that high school team watched Miami steamroll over NE last year, he was amazed that he was watching an NFL pro team running the same plays.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: April 28, 2009 04:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.