HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Running Backs
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Running Backs
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 23, 2016 05:58AM

It seems that our clueless front office felt we'd be okay letting Lamar Miller leave via free agency and to replace his production, draft a 3rd down back and sign an oft injured former all pro. Now that Arian Foster is on the shelf, our options at running back are limited. I know nothing about trade deadlines or whatnot, but I think a trade that would make a lot of sense for both teams would be Alfred Morris to Miami. Dallas has Ezekiel Elliot and he's the future. If Morris could be had for a conditional late round pick, he'd immediately be our best running back. He'd be coming home to where he went to college so he might certainly like the move plus getting a chance to once again be a starter. Dallas gets a draft pick for someone they have no future plans for. At 27 years of age, Morris should still have some tread left on the tires.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Running Backs
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: September 23, 2016 06:54AM

I really don't know what our front office thinks when it comes to acquiring players after the season starts. Ronnie Hillman a player they attempted to sign in f/agency becomes available and they sit. Joe Amaro a T/E who they could use becomes available and they sit.

I like Morris but I don't see the boys giving him up especially if they go on a winning streak. Having a veteran like him is to valuable when you have a rookie like Elliott.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: September 23, 2016 09:56AM

I knew Foster would get hurt early in the season. This front office befuddles me.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 23, 2016 10:06AM

LOL Funniest word of the day....:::::: Befuddles.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: September 25, 2016 06:08PM

Should have signed Christine Michael last year

Posted by: chrisnnavarre ()
Date: September 26, 2016 12:33AM

They can call Trent Richardson in, he's been a bust everywhere however he's free. I'd stop handing out draft picks like candy for a damn running back. They have Drake on the roster. Use him.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 03:03AM

Not sure what gase was thinking with that RB rotation but Drake looked good to start the game and then was pulled

He should have carried the load yesterday. So tired of the offseason lip service only to see something completely different game day.

I see a lot of players thinking too much instead of just playing football. That's on the coaches.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 26, 2016 04:02AM

Right now Pead should be starting.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: September 26, 2016 11:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.