Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Why the Dolphins should draft OL or CB at 13.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Why the Dolphins should draft an O-lineman at 13.
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: April 19, 2016 03:45AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 19, 2016 04:18AM

I hear ya Joe. I appreciate your research accompanying your posts.But do you feel Conklin is a Top ten pick? Zack Martin worthy?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: April 19, 2016 05:13AM

Based on what I am reading, seeing and hearing about him, I think he is better than Zack Martin. Did you notice where Nawrocki said he was better than the #5 pick last year, Brandon Scherff?

I think Conklin can start at tackle or guard where I'm not sure Martin or Scherff could. Both have short arms.

I just think he can start right away at either guard spot and could eventually be a starting tackle once he fixes his footwork issues. That's exactly what Miami needs....guard now plus insurance and future replacement at tackle.

That being said, he would be my 2nd choice of the players likely to be available at 13.

My #1 player right now is William Jackson III. I think I would take him over Hargreaves. He's taller, faster and has better ball skills. He led the FBS is pass defenses, had 5 picks and stepped up BIG TIME on the big stage in the Peach Bowl victory over Florida State. He had 10 tackles, 2 PD's and 2 picks!

Prior to that he had 23 pass break-ups throughout the season and returned 2 of them for TD's. The guy is Sam Madison but is faster and taller. I see Pro Bowl for this kid.

I'm not sure what more you would want from a prospect. He has the prototype physical attributes, production and plays big in big games. He can play press, man or zone. The only knock on him is level of competition but he still faced some very good teams that produces NFL talent every year. Sam Madison went to Louisville so...

Re: Why the Dolphins should draft OL or CB at 13.
Date: April 19, 2016 05:24AM

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.