Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          WOW didnt realize that alot of WV'S would become dolphin fans because of pat white! this IS AWSOME WELCOEM ABOARD !!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
WOW didnt realize that alot of WV'S would become dolphin fans because of pat white! this IS AWSOME WELCOEM ABOARD !!!!
Date: April 26, 2009 05:09AM

IF YOU WERE NOT A MIAMI FAN BUT ARE NOW BECAUSE OF WHITE WELCOME TO A OUTSTANDING ORGANIZATION!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WOW didnt realize that alot of WV'S would become dolphin fans because of pat white! this IS AWSOME WELCOEM ABOARD !!!!
Date: April 26, 2009 06:22AM

Just goes to show what a player you've got in Pat White. As a WV fan living in Palm Beach County, I couldn't be happier. smiling bouncing smiley

Re: WOW didnt realize that alot of WV'S would become dolphin fans because of pat white! this IS AWSOME WELCOEM ABOARD !!!!
Date: April 26, 2009 09:59AM

hey..my screen name inspired another screen name...awesome!

Date: April 26, 2009 10:00AM

We'll try to ignore the fact that Dan Marino went to Pitt. smileys with beer

Date: April 26, 2009 11:04AM

It inspired my screen name too! smileys with beer

I'm excited to see what the Phins will do with White in your Wildcat offense!

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:35PM

I think victorygogan has finally lost his marbles. He now has 8 different names.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:48PM

remember how many byu fans came over here after we drafted beck? what happened to those guys?

Date: April 26, 2009 12:52PM

But the funny thing is Berk, all these PatWhite names are actually the same person......Victorygogan or dolphinnumberonestunner....whichever one you recognize him as.

---------------------

Date: April 26, 2009 01:33PM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But the funny thing is Berk, all these PatWhite
> names are actually the same
> person......Victorygogan or
> dolphinnumberonestunner....whichever one you
> recognize him as.

Honestly man, I don't know about the other names, but I'm only one person here. I just came over to see what you guys were saying about PW, and I needed a screenname, so I kind of copied the other guy. No joke.

Date: April 26, 2009 03:03PM

Ahhh...thats cool.

---------------------

Date: April 26, 2009 05:52PM

yeah..I'm one person too, I'm Sean

WVU fans will follow and support Pat White until the end of time. I don't think you can compare the loyalty of BYU fans to Beck to that of WVU fans to Pat White. He quite possibly saved our program and is has a lot to do with the respect people have for our school now. I, for one, will always support Pat White and will always stick up for him when somebody tries to say something negative about him.

Date: April 26, 2009 06:16PM

yeah i only had 2 names thats it he is not me but i like his style, name is fantastic.

"You were right numberone...you were right. The PATS and the 'BOYS had the same thoughts too. numberonedumbanddumber- you are a genius"Wow, another sterling prediction by the poster child for the dangers of illiteracy.So, let me get this straight. Essentially, the Dolphins traded Jason Taylor for Jason Taylor and Pat White and saved 7 million dollars. Now, I am not the greatest talent evaluator, but that sounds like a good deal to me."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.