HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Patriots moving up in draft!!! NOOOO!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Patriots moving up in draft!!! NOOOO!!!
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 25, 2009 01:48AM

Chris Mortenson is now reporting that with 11 picks in the draft the New England Patriots are packaging a deal togethor that would get them into the top 10. They would not be selecting a defensive player as most would naturally think. There target is one, Michael Crabtree. They want Crabtree and Moss out wide with Wes Welker in the slot. I hope this doesnt happen.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patriots moving up in draft!!! NOOOO!!!
Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: April 25, 2009 02:12AM

I don't know - there is part of me that would like to see them invest multiple picks to move up and take a WR. WR is probably already their strongest position. If they invest more picks and money on a WR, it will hopefully hurt their ability to address their more glaring needs.

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: April 25, 2009 02:41AM

I doubt they'll do that. I think they'd rather have a defensive player. But it they do, it will reduce the number of premium WR's available in the first round, which doesn't make me happy.

Date: April 25, 2009 03:08AM

they wont because oakland, and al davis will never do somthing unless the pats gave them there first two picks, even then well unless they go after harvy, i dont know possible but stupid on both parts.

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:56AM

I heard they want the DE from LSU. But Pioli might take that kid at #3 now. So we will see.

NE, NYG, and Dallas are loaded with picks. All of them will be moving up and down these first 3 rounds to get the guys they want

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 25, 2009 04:54AM

Word now is Pats want out of Rd 1. And want to put a team picking just before us at #25 who will take the guy we want (WR or LB ).

Pats play the draft BETTER THAN ANY OTHER TEAM!! Float 2 stories. One wanting to move up. One wanting to move down. Nobody knows what the hell you are doing and you end getting the guy you want probably where you want to take him.

Belichick is a piece of you know what, but he is a genius. Can't knock him for the way he runs that organization. Everyone leaves but they still march on like a well oiled machine

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2009 04:55AM by MikeO.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: April 25, 2009 05:17AM

Belicheat may be a chip off the old BLOCK. Well we have the BLOCK.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.