HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The Jets....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The Jets....
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 24, 2009 05:55AM

Take it to the bank the Jets are leaving this weekend with a STARTING QB. Whether it be trading up to get Sanchez or if they trade for Quinn or Campbell like the rumors are, they are gonna leave Saturday with a QB

If they land Quinn or Campbell this will be a much improved team immediatly and instant competition in the AFC East for us. If they take the rookie they are still years away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Jets....
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 24, 2009 06:01AM

The Jets..............

SUCK ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS!!!!!!!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 24, 2009 06:42AM

Quinn Sucks. let the Jeets havbe him

have you hear that NE is going to run the wildcat this year. This is BS. They are supposed to draft Pat White.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: April 24, 2009 06:52AM

I disagree on Quinn. I like him a lot as a player actually. Campbell sucks though so I hope he ends up there somehow.

NE has a lot of draft picks. They can "gamble" on a Pat White. They would be very wise to do so. We could enter 2009 season with Ronnie in Zona. Miami NOT running the wild-cat and NE with the best wild cat player in the league. lol

IF NE does run the wild cat. Line Brady up at WR and watch how many teams line up and nail him and hit him as hard as they can. That might not be wise!

Date: April 24, 2009 07:29AM

Just curious. What do you see in Quinn that you like that makes you think he will be a good QB?

His best game last year came against the Bronco's who finished the season ranked 26 vs the pass. They were getting torched by everyone because the had no pass rush whatsoever. They replaced 3 out of 4 secondary members.

His other games were against teams with a better secondary. The Bills ranked 13 and the Texans ranked 17th. He stunk it up big time with about a 40% completion rate.

He got the win against Buffalo but Cleveland was running the ball down their throats.

He lost against Houston after throwing 2 picks and was yanked for Alexander.

All this after sitting for a full season plus 9 games the next year.

Yes, he is still young but I just don't see the "it" factor in his game. Now the Browns don't even want him.

I think he is the next Joey Harrington.

.....................................................................................

Date: April 24, 2009 08:26AM

The few games Quinn has played in Cleveland he has played well. Not great, but for a guy who has had little gametime experience he has played well. Strong arm. Smart. Quick delievery.

I see the "it" factor with him. If he ends up in NY the NY media will love him to pieces and he could turn into a huge star even if he only turns into an average to above average QB.

Remember the year he came out, he was projected to go as high as #2 in that draft according to some. The fact he slipped to 23 was amazing. Nobody had him going lower than 9 to Miami. But when you have fools like Cam/Randy running a draft...nuff said. And the way that draft broke with teams picking from 10-21 esentially not needing a QB. All the teams with a need were high up with a couple at the bottom of the draft played against him.

Im not saying the guy is a future MVP like Manning or Tom Brady. But could he be the next Jake Delhomme or Big Ben.....absoultly!

Date: April 24, 2009 08:31AM

Date: April 24, 2009 08:32AM

for esentially a rookie going through the league for the first time on a terrible team...yes!!

Date: April 24, 2009 09:58AM

time will tell....

that I am right smiling smiley

Date: April 24, 2009 10:12AM

god i hope we get pat white not new england or they will destory us, and when you have a pat white in the wildcat you DONT LINE UP YOUR STARTING QB AT WIDE RECIEVER!!!!!! just letting MIKE 0 know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 10:20AM by dolphinsnumberonestunner.

Date: April 24, 2009 10:15AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 10:15AM by eesti.

Date: April 24, 2009 11:01AM

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: April 24, 2009 01:36PM

Dont mean to take sides but I do agree that the mighty quinn is not even an average qb... I say this because he has limited in that if you watch him play he only throws the safe reads. He drops back and before anything can develop he dumps it to the running backs- EVERY TIME IN WATCH HIM!!! I dont even need one hand to count the number of times I actually saw him try and get the ball down field. Infact I question how well he can read coverages, and I am very happy we didnt take quinn. He would definetly have been the worst of the two evils (quinn ginn)

Date: April 24, 2009 01:38PM

to knock Quinn before he has even been given a fair shake is insane.

Looks like Denver is going to trade for Quinn tomorrow if they can't get Sanchez. So we might see Quinn vs Miami next season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.