HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Mayock mock
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mayock mock
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: April 24, 2009 01:41PM

I am not condoning it at all. It is illegal and wrong. I just was pointing out that drugs rumors or truths don't always affect the success of a player. That is all, sorry for coming across in another way. HOFamers LT, Mike Irivin even our beloved Duper etc, all got caught or admit to abusing hard drugs while playing in the NFL. And they were great players. That is all, I do not condone it, just don't write a guy off as bound to fail, IMO. either way my condolences, I do not want to project a pro drug agenda at all

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: April 24, 2009 01:44PM

The NFL has changed. In those days getting caught doing drugs was like wearing a duns cap. No big deal. The player just had to deal with being humiliated by it coming out.

Now with Goodell.... failing a drug test is a death sentence in this league. AVOID THOSE PLAYERS AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: April 24, 2009 01:48PM

good point, but I believe veterans are still only tested once during preseason for recreational drugs and they know it is coming. Rookies are tested 3 times as much during preseason as veterans. Goodell has cracked down alot on performance enhancement drug testing policy and no real dramatic change to the recreational drug testing and it is handled more on a team by team basis. He fears the fate of Baseball. SO IMO from a GM's point of view, it is more dangerous to draft a guy with Steroid Rumors becasue that is what Goodell has really changed and is looking to make some examples out of. Random tests weekly all season on all teams, only for Roids, Growth Hormone, Blood Doping, and or EPO. Nothing that is not performance enhancing related basicly, this was demanded by the Players Union.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 02:18PM by Crowder52.

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: April 25, 2009 12:04PM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't get to cocky. It hasn't happened yet and I
> can't see KC taking Jackson at 3 over Raji or an
> OT when they have noone who can play NT and their
> o-line sucks.
>
> He may be good be he's not a psychic and I know
> NFL teams are not giving him their strategy so he
> can talk about it on the radio.
>
> I do think Sean Smith is dropping though.

Don't ever doubt Gil Brandt. The guy is never wrong when it comes to the draft.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.