HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Rey Maulaluga: I know, again...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Rey Maulaluga: I know, again...
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: April 17, 2009 06:38AM

I dont usually get a chance to watch path to the draft or NFL total access since I usually get home late and spend time with the wifie but some time I tbo on days i remember to. I recently watched an eposide of path to the draft that I guess aired tuesday they were talking about rey and how he was slipping. They also talked about concerns that other teams had saying that he misses alot of tackles and struggles in the open field. I think this is what I said back how many months ago? I am trying to not sound like a braggard since I have been hammered for being one (so THE REPPA is trying to change). Anyhow I wonder now that the "experts" have finally caught up if the reppa is still considered to be a Rey hater?"

But seriously, i have watched this guy enough to tell you that we dont want him, he takes terrible angles and has bad instincts. What good is a big hitter if he can only bat .100? I would take a good tackler over a big hitter any day. Rey is no different from crowder, infact crowder is better in that atleast I know what I will get out of him.

On a brighter note I hear that percy harvins stock is slipping, yes come to miami bad boy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2009 06:43AM by Miami Reppa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rey Maulaluga: I know, again...
Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: April 17, 2009 06:48AM

Reppa - I always enjoy your posts.

Do you think WR is the way to go? I am a big fan of beefing up the front 7 and the o-line. I think that is the key to long-term success in the NFL. If we don't go with a WR, who would you see us taking?

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:12AM

Ok, if going from 12 or 13 to 15-20 is slipping then yes, he is slipping.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:41AM

Northeast Fin Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reppa - I always enjoy your posts.
>
> Do you think WR is the way to go? I am a big fan
> of beefing up the front 7 and the o-line. I think
> that is the key to long-term success in the NFL.
> If we don't go with a WR, who would you see us
> taking?

Thanks man...

Honestly I dont think wr is the way to go if harvin is not their... I am very enamored with percy only because of his combination of power and speed. If he is not around I would like to trade back and pick up more draft picks since i believe that we should spend our first pick on eric wood (louisville) or max unger (oregon)- in that order. Simply because we won games by 1)protecting the football and 2) ball control offense, we would get ahead and in the fourth quarter with 7 minutes left and we would keep the football for the ENTIRE 7 MINUTES!!! I LOVED IT!!! So percy is my sexy pick but in my gut I know we need another year in the trenches and it starts on the interior OL. So in the short i 100% agree with you

Also I have the senior bowl on tape and watch it on occasions and what impressed me is they had eric wood playing guard and often times they put him one on one (no help) against bj raji (the premiere DT/NT in the draft) and he stood raji up and controlled him every time...

Date: April 17, 2009 07:45AM

Look larunitous, nicks, smith is going to be our picks stop guessing thats the picks if they are there.

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: April 18, 2009 01:50AM

That's what I've been saying, if there isn't a playmaker at 25, (and I hope there is!) then let's bolster the lines. And no, I wouldn't mind Unger at all.

Posted by: phinfanjake ()
Date: April 18, 2009 05:53PM

i hope miami goes for laurinatis if he is still available

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: April 19, 2009 03:42AM

phinfanjake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i hope miami goes for laurinatis if he is still
> available

----> I am hoping he will still be avialble at #44, maybe be this year's Dan Connor.

That would make for a spectacular start to our draft.

"Don't tell me about the pain, show me the baby." - BP

Date: April 19, 2009 09:12AM

guy were taking nicks at 44? we will be nabbing the big LAURI as our 25th,

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 19, 2009 10:00AM

How many time do you need to say the same friggin thing? Enough already.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: April 19, 2009 03:13PM

i just wanted some feedback now that i got some im good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.