HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          could we go after lance moore?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
could we go after lance moore?
Date: April 07, 2009 07:10PM

i personaly love the guy as a reciver he had a break out year, as a second receiver he is a restricted free agent, and i dont know how to aquire such players, but would you take him and what would you give up for him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: could we go after lance moore?
Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: April 08, 2009 02:42AM

The Saints put a 2nd round tender on him, so we'd have to give up the #56 pick to acquire him. At 5'9, he doesn't have the size that we're looking for. And there are concerns that his production was mainly due to playing with Drew Brees in a pass happy offense, and that he wouldn't be nearly as much of a factor in a different offense. He has drawn almost no interest in free agency, and I can't see us considering him.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 08, 2009 04:50AM

I would give up NOTHING for him. Build thru the draft.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: April 09, 2009 07:03AM

Lance moore is a big time sleeper and could be affordable. better than anything we currently have, but taking a Robiskie or Ramses Barden makes more sense

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: April 09, 2009 08:26AM

I would not give up anything for this guy, and below are the reasons,

1) I am always leary of guys that have a break out year, i like to see them atleast do it for two consecutive years. Too many examples of 1 hit wonders

2) As mentioned he was on a pass happy team with there best receiver (colston) was hurt most of the season, I think bush went down, their first round draft pick meachem cant get on the field, copper and henderson are known for having the dropsees who can brees rely on when he is throwing the ball like 35-40 times per game? I dont trust him.

Date: April 09, 2009 05:23PM

well you know greats have the name sake and his name says greatness all over it i mean cleo lemon? you serious"? now dan marino sounds much better? just like lance moore sounds better than robert meachem? i mean come on. lol its true.

Posted by: opus ()
Date: April 09, 2009 06:16PM

This guy beat out every knock on him. He played at the University of Toledo, my school, and he is a workhorse!! He has our own version of Wes Welker written all over him. Ohhhhh that's right, we had Welker but gave him up to get the guy we just sent to the rape-ers!!

Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: April 10, 2009 04:19AM

I like Moore; but he is small WR with a small WR skillset. We are all set in that department.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.