HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Cutler to be traded
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cutler to be traded
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 02, 2009 07:50AM

We still need two QB's and Beck cannot be relied upon to start in case of injury so who would we bring in for #2?

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 02, 2009 07:55AM

I would rather go into the season with a back up plan. I like our two QB's. Good thing this staff doesn't go off half cocked...(no pun intended)

.....................................................................................

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: April 02, 2009 08:08AM

I really don't know why people keep blasting Beck like he can't play at all. If the Trifecta keep him I will trust that they are correct.

I see no need at this time to even worry about our QB position. If Beck is needed as a back up to Henne then he will get the job done if called on.

His first season is no reason to be down on the guy for many obvious reasons previously discussed.

Have a little faith in our FO.

Date: April 02, 2009 08:29AM

AMEN HAVE FAITH IN THE BUMBLIN BECK AFTER ALL HE HAD ONE SOLID GAME JUST NEEDED TOO GET THE JITTERS AND BALL CONTROLL HANDLED AND with pennington helping out im sure beck is a fine QB, who could start with a decent team. which is why miami kept him.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 02, 2009 08:48AM

Im the #1 STUNNA, what, what what.....the #1 STUNNA!

"Hoppin' out the platinum Hummer with the platinum grill
With the platinum pieces, and the platinum chains
With the platinum watches, and the platinum rings
Last s**t ain't changed
Still doin' my thing...."

"James Bond, Jackie Chan, and that b*$ch, MacGyver
Private planes, Jaguars, Bentley's, and Prowlers
I'm the # 1 stunna!
Wh-what, wh-what, what?
The # 1 stunna!
Wh-what, wh-what, what?"

Sorry.....I got carried away there for a minute.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: April 02, 2009 08:55AM

no but you should be.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 02, 2009 09:03AM

Who should be what?

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: April 02, 2009 09:12AM

Milo: You think you are so freakin cool? You think you are so cool? Just once, I would like to hear you scream in pain.

Joe Hallenbeck: Play some rap music.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: April 02, 2009 09:13AM

Every time I think about Beck backing up Henne, I get more and more comfortable with the idea of taking Pat White in the 3rd round. I think he's more than just a wild cat ingredient or potential WR. He threw really well at the combine, at his Pro Day, at the Senior Bowl, etc. The only real knock against him aside from the spread offense he played in are his physical measurements.

If Pat White was 6'3 220lbs he'd be right smack in the middle of the discussion of Qb's in this years draft, measured against Freeman and Sanchez. Maybe go in the 2nd somewhere. If Henne were to get injured somehow, I'd be a lot more comfortable with a guy who has about the same arm strength as Pennington, is fairly accurate, can flat out make plays, and is 1000X more athletic than John Beck. I swear to god if I have to see John Beck alternate between tripping over our center's legs and losing the ball when he steps back to throw it, fumbling it 10 yards behind him like the ball was covered in butter I'll sink into depression. I'd rather have Pat White under center in that scenario as undersized as he may be.

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: April 02, 2009 09:39AM

As much momentum as P.white is gaining I dont see how he makes it out of the second round. Infact if I am detroit I draft as shown below

#1 J. Smith (he is used to blocking for a mobile qb- see pick #33)
#20 Who ever is available from: P. Jerry, Maybin, R.Ayers (in that order of availability
#33 P.White (he is my franchise guy)

Think, they already drafted cherilus and now J.smith for bookends, got K. smith who played outstanding last season, got a beast in C. Johnson, now you groom white and they could be dangerous, just add a late receiver iglesis, dillard, or even T. Underwood and keep it moving...

Date: April 02, 2009 11:23AM

Cherilous gave up 6 sacks last year. He may not be viewed in the same light as the previous administration.

I am starting to change my opinions on who the Lions will take at number 1. I think it very well could be Stafford...

1 Matt Stafford
20 Michael Oher
33 Larry English

Date: April 02, 2009 11:36AM

he is goignt othe redskins, for their first round pick and jason campbell.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.