Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly signing 1-year deal worth up to $8.25 million to join Dolphins
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly signing 1-year deal worth up to $8.25 million to join Dolphins
Date: May 03, 2024 08:15AM

Correct me if I'm wrong........I thought we were salary cap broke?

Hope he is as good a healer as Ramsey.......McDaniels will be playing Madden full tilt now

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly signing 1-year deal worth up to $8.25 million to join Dolphins
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: May 03, 2024 08:26AM

Whats up. I think it's 3 mill for 1 year. Not 8

Ok with incentives is about 8. 3 mill base salary.

You are correct

Injury concerns. If he plays 10 or so games it will be great.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2024 08:32AM by Rgphin.

Re: Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly signing 1-year deal worth up to $8.25 million to join Dolphins
Date: May 03, 2024 09:21AM

Guess Tua just needs a C he can count on not to snap it over his head. He's got speed to the left and to the right...RB are white lightening as well.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: May 03, 2024 11:45AM

We didn't try to upgrade the oline through the draft. We got a second round project who will probably not be ready this year

Got a center from Tennessee. We'll see.

Date: May 03, 2024 11:49AM

We have a good team. We just need to stay healthy throughout the end of the year.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: May 04, 2024 07:30AM

Very nice pickup, and I agree health and play time is what we need.

If we can't get past .500 teams or better consistently with the way this offense is shaping up, and our star D players healthy, then I guess I will start placing blame on McDaniel's himself.

Date: May 04, 2024 07:30AM

Rgphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We didn't try to upgrade the oline through the
> draft. We got a second round project who will
> probably not be ready this year
>
>
> Got a center from Tennessee. We'll see.

True. Pittsburg grabbed the Olineman we really wanted right before us so we took Chop. However I think the Olineman he did get is more then a project IMO. 6'8" 330 and low fat percentage. Guy is a beast. Hes got all of the physicals and stuff you cant teach. Great depth and I think Armstead's eventual replacement.

But I also agree while they did draft a good prospect , The Dolphins seem to be filling up on more receivers and RBs.....again. How did that work out last 10 times. Its like they are constantly serving cheesecake and apple pie first with a tiny side of steak afterwards.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: May 04, 2024 03:23PM

Steak? More like hot dogsgrinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.