Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Patsies attempt their own “Miami Miracle,” fail in spectacular fashion
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Patsies attempt their own “Miami Miracle,” fail in spectacular fashion
Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 18, 2022 04:58PM

If anyone out there has not seen the final play of the Patriots-Raiders game, I implore you to search for this highlight. You will not be disappointed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patsies attempt their own “Miami Miracle,” fail in spectacular fashion
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: December 19, 2022 04:16AM

Amazing how far the mighty have fallen. Kinda fun to watch.

Date: December 19, 2022 07:43AM

It's also amazing that I rooted for the Raiders and was happy that they won a game. I can't remember the last time I did that. Pats fans have surpassed Raider Nation in the a-hole category over the years, and yes I live amongst them here in MA.

The funniest thing in the world is that the Patsies fans are complaining about the officiating..haha..HAHAHAAAA.... yes, Pats fans...who benefited from two solid decades of interference calls whenever any defender dares to .... play pass defense. Countless Roughing the passer calls whenever any pass rusher grazes his jersey with a stray fingernail. Those fans. are now saying the NFL is out to get them. Hahahaa.

Yes, that Raiders TD to tie the game was a close call, and it did look from a distance that the receiver's toe was over the line....from an angle. There was no proper overhead shot of that play. The replay did also show black turf-turds getting kicked up by the receiver's foot, and NO white ones. Yes, the cleats aren't the furthest part of the shoe, but the receiver's toe also did not kick up any white dust/turds. There was no overwhelming evidence in the replay, but tough titties Patsy fans, that's how the rules work when they are being impartially applied.

Date: December 21, 2022 05:35AM

It's Wednesday and I'm STILL laughing my ass off about this. Not only because it's still genuinely funny on its own, but also because Pats fans are still whining about it. They are still showing the video replay on TV and still are talking about it (seemingly nonstop) on sports radio. I love this.

It's Belicheat's time to leave the organization...no it's not, it's time to fire Patricia and all the other assistants...no, it's time to draft another QB....no, it's time to get Garrapolo back..

So damn funny that the fan base and perhaps the team itself is giving the impression that it is imploding. I don't think it's really that bad for them...but they do, and that is just funny.

I also heard the recording of Scott Zolak's radio call of the play when this happens....guess what? It's funny too. He said 'wow...you think the Miami Miracle was bad? I don't know what they're going to call this'...or something similar . grinning smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2022 05:38AM by JC.

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: December 21, 2022 08:11AM

Lol

Date: December 21, 2022 11:48AM

Caught the play last night. Pretty funny.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.