Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Miami Dolphins have to find a way to fit Skylar Thompson on their roster........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Miami Dolphins have to find a way to fit Skylar Thompson on their roster........
Date: August 22, 2022 06:03AM

Thats completes bullshit!!

Thats the headlines. Thats what Jason Taylor and everyone else said during the Game Saturday night. Complete BS. The headlines should read:

"Miami Dolphins have to find a way to fit Teddy Bridgewater" on their roster.

Skylar made the team. As soon as he came in it was a different team. Different energy. You train and you work your ass off in training camp you deserve your spot.....otherwise whats the point? You put in the effort you deserve the spot.

If Miami loses this kid over a roster spot it will prove this team is no better then the past. Hopefully they will show they have turned a corner.

Imagine if Belidick had not give Brady his due back in training camp 2000 when he started camp as 6 round pick?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miami Dolphins have to find a way to fit Skylar Thompson on their roster........
Date: August 22, 2022 07:54AM

Let me be clear......

No saying Skylar is the next coming of Brady. But damn he has something no!?
Certainly an upgrade from Teddy and we need a spark if TUA gets hurt again.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Re: Miami Dolphins have to find a way to fit Skylar Thompson on their roster........
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: August 27, 2022 06:19AM

Hello. Should keep all 3

Date: August 27, 2022 03:07PM

YES. But my point is it should depend on Bridgewster......Not Thompson.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: August 27, 2022 05:29PM

Keep Thompson trade Teddy

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: August 28, 2022 04:56AM

Keep all 3, if this team is going to the playoffs w/ need a guy like Bridgewater as number 2. I like Thompson but Im not trusting him as my #2 based on him playing against guys who many will not make a nfl roster. I like his talent but its foolish to trust him as your #2.

Date: August 28, 2022 06:10AM

It seems like every play the rookie makes is a positive play. Teddy 2nd string though.

Date: August 28, 2022 06:27AM

The rookie qb has mafe too many great plays to just put him on the practice squad..imagine if ne or worse the jets pick him up. He has shown too much potential. I thi g its almost a sure thing they keep him. And i also hope im right

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: August 28, 2022 11:52AM

Agreed - I know with us keeping a FB, our 53 will already be stretched...but if it even looks like you might have hit on a pick at the QB position, you can't risk losing him. If I'm GM of at least 1/2 of the teams in the league, I'm hoping they don't protect him cuz I'll poach him and roll the dice with him as my 2nd stringer.

Date: August 28, 2022 01:45PM

#18 williams

Special Teams......he screwed up several times. Fumbled an easy catch on the 12 yardline. Dont even wait to the dead line....kick his ass out tonight.

I hope Gasiki. Makes the team .Amed is a decent back as well. Id like to see one more free agent Oline pick up before the season .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: September 09, 2022 12:56PM

"Certainly an upgrade from Teddy"?!? Are you kidding? He has shown some talent, and maybe he has 'IT'. Nevertheless, he hasn't played against the starting talent in this league yet. Takes some time to work up to that. Yes, I agree that we need to keep Thompson, but he's not ready yet, so Bridgewater, with his successful record as a starter, still needs to be the backup at this point. Personally, I believe in the idea that a young QB NEEDS to sit out a while and learn from the starters before he gets his shot. I think Thompson just may be the QB that we've been waiting for, but it's too early to tell.

Rick

Date: September 10, 2022 01:39AM

Teddy has had success but hes never won shit. Teddys been playing the exact same 2nd and 3rd level talent and was out scored 5 to 1 by Skylar. Skylar was way more mobile....important if your Oline is as good as day old Oatmeal on the stove.

Most importantly........Teddys been around over a decade.His ceiling is apparent. Skylar has possibly untapped potential.if you could only have one Skylar is the clear winner.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.