HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Devon Bess in the news again
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Devon Bess in the news again
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: June 22, 2016 08:52AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Devon Bess in the news again
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: June 22, 2016 09:35AM

NOt very mature of devon bess to get arrested for not having headlights off.

Some of these NFL players think they are godlike and cant do nothing wrong.

About a year ago i got out of wallgreens at night. I was in my uncles pickup.....and forgot to turn on the headlights for about a block.

A cop stopped me..

She asked, do your headlight work? I replied yes my love..( my wife was with me and was so scared she didnt even realized what i said to her )...the i procedded to turn them on....She checked my license and said drive carefully....That was it.....No ticket nothing....

She was black american....

Cops have been very good to me in the past. Havent gotten a speeding ticket since 1989.

Many times they stopped me for speeding about 15 miles over but got away because i have a perfect record..

In the turnpike they did put me a ticket for not having seatbelts 2 of them i paid for. Me and my wife...Never forgot to put them again...

But again cops have been very good to me.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: June 22, 2016 09:42AM

One time i was coming from work tired...left early that day...

through a school zone they stopped me i was going 35 in a 15 miles per hour school zone.

He was cuban white...I told him i havent gotten a speeding ticket maybe before you were born...

He said.

Let me check your license and see...

When he was coming back....he stood by my window and i saw him bend my license a bit......He said im not going to put a ticket so i dont mess up your record....

Order a new license online and show it in court...

I ordered a new license showed it in court and didnt pay a penny.

There are always corrupted cops..

But there are more good ones than bad ones.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: June 22, 2016 03:54PM

What was in the link? I got tired of searching. Is it possible to, once you find the story, copy the address of that story only, instead of a link to a bunch of stories.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: June 23, 2016 05:52AM

Devon has mental issues. He needs professional help.

Date: June 24, 2016 10:44AM

He was a good dude for a while . Shame.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: June 25, 2016 06:19AM

Yeah he seemed like well rounded person the first few years but there was something going on. This guy is headed for some bad news. He appears to be headed for date w/ a nasty ending.

Yeah SamSam cops are like everybody else some good some bad. Miami has a mixed bunch had a few run ins w/ both in my time there. NYPD to me was another street gang in so many ways. I like the guys in the BAL city and county forces regardless of the bad press they got in 2015. A lot of good Joes there.

Posted by: FootballGod ()
Date: July 12, 2016 02:51AM

This isn't a typical case of an nfl player acting like he's above the law. This is a case of a mental illness. It's very sad, he had such a promising career ahead of him. I for one hope he gets help and makes a recovery.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.