HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          damnit!!!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
damnit!!!!!
Date: December 11, 2015 04:07PM

I know things could be much worse, this should be my biggest problem, but my old 61"projection TV , bought in 2008, shit the bed. It was fully HD and had a killer Picture. My local Jetson and just about every retailer are out of 65"-70" flat screens . (Guess the economy can't be doing too bad huh?).

Anyhow looks like I'm on order and Monday night I'm going to b ed watching on a 32" in my son's room.moody smiley There goes the barbecue and my nice throwback old logo night.Mother Fer.angry smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: damnit!!!!!
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 12, 2015 05:26AM

What kind of TV is it? CRT, LCD, DLP Plasma, OLED, or what? And will it power on at all?

Date: December 12, 2015 07:30AM

I believe it was DLP. It's one of th he very last projection TVs.I just replaced the lamp, now the tuner went. I can hear it click on , then just shuts off. Dang. It wasn't modern , but the pic was killer so I vowed to keep it until it dies.Oh well....I just wish it had better timing.angry smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 14, 2015 01:16PM

Are you sure it isnt the DLP chip? You might be able to find it on www,shopjimmy.com if it is. They are pretty easy to change (they even have video instructions) and you'd have a brand new TV afterwards. Cheaper than a new TV in any event.

Date: December 14, 2015 02:39PM

Ken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you sure it isnt the DLP chip? You might be
> able to find it on www,shopjimmy.com if it is.
> They are pretty easy to change (they even have
> video instructions) and you'd have a brand new TV
> afterwards. Cheaper than a new TV in any event.

Thanks Ken. Its going on 8 yrs old, I just don't want to sink anymore money into it. It was state of the art when I got it. It still had a great picture that held up to today's flat screens. To be honest I'm kinda glad it went because it gave me the excuse to buy a new 70" I've wanted. But damn it!! The timing couldn't have been worse. Dolphins on Monday night. Shit. I was planning a little barbeque, my man cave opens out to the deck where I have a firepit. Now I have to watch inside. Oh well. I wanted a specific model so Its on order and will be her thursday. I'm going to DVR the game because I want to see the throwbacks and beautiful Aqua and orange in thier full HD Glory!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 14, 2015 03:29PM

Don't let that stop you!!! Put that damn 32" on something close to your man-cave door if you have enough cable wire to reach and wear that OG jersey grinning smiley

Date: December 14, 2015 06:56PM

I wore it! And I loved that Giant Old School Logo on the field!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.