HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          IT'S A LONG SEASON!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
IT'S A LONG SEASON!!
Posted by: Damn-U-Kong-93 ()
Date: November 16, 2015 08:24PM

Do not throw in the towel Dolphans!! Yesterday was an ugly, fortunate win. I'll take as many of those as we can get in the next 5 weeks.

"Normal Season"=Teams want to be jelled and playing their best ball when December arrives. Basically the exact opposite of a Joe Philbin coached team!

If Campbell is not all brawn, & I do not think he is, then he must have some coaching philosophy for an entire season. Problem: This job was thrust upon him and he has never been here before! Stranger things have happened!!

The Pats have run their course. They are similar to the Russian Hockey team that won so many Olympic Golds in a row(actually not that good, but pretty darn good).

The NFL needs NEW BLOOD at the top & we have been sucking dirt & swamp grass for 15 years now!

If you run across all the schedules, in my opinion, NE & Cincy are in. Denver, even though their defense is top notch, has a very tough road. Oakland or KC could just as easily take that division.

The AFC South?? Obviously you can't just look at a schedule and say who is going to win. Even more so with all this gambling so out in the open. Desperation spins it's ugly hand & ends up pointing at a young man who's life has gotten away from him? He see's only one way out. "Just make sure your team loses by more than 3!" It's so easy when you think about it. How young these men are; their hormones still very active and more than likely some HGH or maybe strong pain killers? Well, no one really wants to believe any of that so why write it!!
I think Jacksonville has the easiest finishing schedule, & Indy the hardest. Houston???
Miami, Buffalo, & Ny Jets?? For us to make it we need a better record. We have sucked inside our division...UNTIL NOW!! Word is that Romo is playing!
Beating Dallas would put a shot of confidence into this team & coach!! Every game is HUGE from here on out. Each week we should show improvement! It is that time!!

DO YOU WANNA' PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!?!?!?

KNick637

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.