HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jameis Winston
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jameis Winston
Posted by: FootballGod ()
Date: October 22, 2015 05:51AM

I'm not sure I spelled his first name right. Anyway, what do you guys think of this guy now that he has plenty of tape? A lot of posters including myself voiced our opinions that the Bucs shouldn't have drafted this guy, that he was a Jamarcus Russell Jr. Given his draft position, is he living up to expectations? I admit that I was wrong that he would fail as bad as Russell. But is Winston the QB of the future for Tampa, or is he going to be trade fodder in a few years?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jameis Winston
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 22, 2015 06:19AM

Winston has one thing better than leaf...

Attitude.

Where leaf was a headcase..........Couldn't handle the pressure of the media. You need to be a sane person in order to be a pro sports athlete.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 22, 2015 08:00AM

he's 5 games into his pro career. I think it's a little premature to predict his future.

He's taking his lumps like most rookie QBs.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: October 22, 2015 08:14AM

Who know's who really cares? He called it right this week he needs his teammates to win games not him. Talented and I suppose he is maturing so he is going in the right direction.

Date: October 22, 2015 08:29PM

He likes Crab legs wednesday on the Team menu........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 23, 2015 02:14AM

I actually think he is doing better then I thought he would do.. His Int to TD ratio is 7/7... I thought it would be much more lopsided towards the interception side... I guess it is still early, lets see how he finishes the year...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2015 02:18AM by Crowder52.

Posted by: FootballGod ()
Date: October 23, 2015 06:34AM

My personal evaluation is two fold. As far as fan expectations I believe he is doing as well as most would do on that team. However given his draft position, I think he isn't living up to the hype. For example if you asked me if I would trade a rookie RT for him straight up I'd think you were nuts.

As far as who cares, it's just fan talk man. It's football related and interesting to me and I'd like to hear others opinion. I didn't think it had to be directly related to the phins to talk about it on the board. If that's the standard then sorry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.