HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          New Logo........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
New Logo........
Date: September 27, 2015 07:13PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Logo........
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 28, 2015 02:26AM

Make that a plastic bag with no holes in it, and you got it.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 28, 2015 09:58AM

Someone should send that to Ross. Right now I keep thinking about the Jim Mora classic press conference. Maybe if Philbin gave as much of a sh** as Mora did, we'd be able to do diddly poo.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: September 28, 2015 10:05AM

I think Ross should be forced to speak to the media after yesterdays loss... He likes to be in the spotlight after we win, as he did after the Washington game.. With locker room video of him addressing the team and media.. Buck up Mr Ross, you cant just relish in the glory and then hide when it is a shit show... I want to hear from the guy who is given all the credit so often by his underlings and employees, when we have the most embarrassing opening day loss in franchise history.. In a just renovated stadium, with all his newly signed up season ticket holders for the entire stadium in attendance.... What do you have to say for yourself and your organization? I guess he is just a guy who likes to take the credit and not any of the heat...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 28, 2015 10:09AM

I'd like Ross to have to face the fans and answer their questions and hear their comments. That won't ever happen and the only message the fans will be able to send him is an empty stadium. I'm doing my part, I'm not paying my money to see this sh** show.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.