Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I'm off to the Dolphins first game in the new stadium.........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I'm off to the Dolphins first game in the new stadium.........
Date: August 29, 2015 09:37AM

Preseason tailgating! I will take as many Pics as I can of the new stadium for ya all. Southbound Florida Turnpike hear I come!
Go Miami!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm off to the Dolphins first game in the new stadium.........
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: August 29, 2015 09:56AM

Date: August 29, 2015 01:31PM

Well, I'm at the stadium and had to retreat to the SUV because of rain.thumbs down

Yes, thank you Crowder. I guess when Garfinkel is pushing Oldschool merchandise there is clearly a need/want for it. Remember that line in Tropical thunder, by Robert Downey Jr? "Never go full re''''? Well Ross never should have changed the whole logo.. an update would have been appropriate and made him money.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 31, 2015 05:09PM

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: September 01, 2015 03:28AM

TCPF...

Did they add any monitors in the concession or restroom areas? That was one of my main complaints about the stadium on the top level. You can go to any other stadium around the league and not miss a second of the game when you go get a beer. Monitors in the restrooms, all over the concession area. Not in Miami.

I figured it would turn out like that after closely following the renovation. They added 10 rows up front but who the hell can afford those? The eliminated 10k seats in favor of luxury areas. They never altered the pitch of the seats. They just extended them out further.

Most of the good stadiums I have been to have steep angles so even the highest rows are close to the field. That would have meant starting from scratch on a new stadium though.

I'll go check it out this year but if there is no improvement to the upper deck then I will just watch from my living room.

Date: September 01, 2015 08:14AM

Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: September 01, 2015 08:55AM

That's disappointing. I wonder if Garfinkel will respond to a tweet asking about them.

Date: September 01, 2015 02:10PM

Maybe with the completeD renovations next season they will have more screens. But they had none currently anywhere on the 300 level.I'm sure the 5 additional clubs they built all have them though.geez....I really feel like a second class citizen at that place now.it really shows the incredible disconnect between Ross, the NFL, and the average joe fan.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:23PM

Whoa. From that angle, that first picture looked like the guard tower at a prison. Just imagine it a little smaller.

Date: September 03, 2015 09:14PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whoa. From that angle, that first picture looked
> like the guard tower at a prison. Just imagine it
> a little smaller.

Pretty huge, I guess they have to be in the Florida weather where hurricanes are always a possibility. Some teams a Guard Tower would be appropriate! Lol.........

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.