HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Worried People
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Worried People
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: March 09, 2015 04:49PM

Center, Bryan Stork, Ryan Wendell, G and Jordan Devey, G and Tom Brady are a few. I bet they are second guessing the trade of Logan Mankins right about now. I would look for NE to go after some linemen pretty soon.

Old Rexy thought he was gonna run the ball down our throats this year....oops. I can already see Suh bullying Richie Incognito. LOL That should be a good one. Better get some beef on that interior. No Iupati for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worried People
Posted by: thegreathoo ()
Date: March 09, 2015 06:16PM

Brady and their O did an awesome speeding up the passing game, it was epic, amazing staff.

I am more worried about our Oline against Buff D. We beat them in Miami, but moving the ball on them is tough and will be tough. We need better deeper Oline. Going into the season counting on Billy Turner or even Albert and James, Pouncey, is not the way to go. They need to boost the depth on that Oline.

Re: Worried People
Posted by: JoeFootball ()
Date: March 10, 2015 02:08AM

Well I guess that puts you in the category of the worried people.

It's not just about speeding up the passing game. It's about keeping them from running on us in those crucial drives to close out games, etc.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.