Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I find it interesting to see how Green Bay sees Joe Philbin so much differently then we do.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I find it interesting to see how Green Bay sees Joe Philbin so much differently then we do.......
Date: October 11, 2014 12:59PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I find it interesting to see how Green Bay sees Joe Philbin so much differently then we do.......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 11, 2014 03:51PM

A very politically correct speech given the circumstances that he finds himself now.

Re: I find it interesting to see how Green Bay sees Joe Philbin so much differently then we do.......
Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 12, 2014 02:42AM

Clearly Aaron Rodgers doesn't know what he's talking about.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 12, 2014 03:50AM

I think it is the difference between earning respect and forcing respect... When he was in GB, he earned respect based on his actions. In Miami, he came in, and flexed his muscle in numerous ways, like a guy with first time power..Then his actions didn't seem to back up deserving that type of power and respect... He had the issues with the leadership council, Chad Johnson, Bush(?), the GM, then the whole Martin fiasco..

As a NFL HC I imagine it is a much different position then being an O coordinator at least from a players perspective... A HC probably has a tough time being your "friend" on a football team, where that is probably much easier for a coordinator or position coach to come from that position.. Look how many great coordinators/ position coach's failed to be able to transition to a great HC.. A big part of that is getting the team to respect or buy into what you are selling...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 12, 2014 04:26AM

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 12, 2014 11:36AM

Well, I mean how COULD he be critical of his former offensive coach?

Not saying that he felt any different. How would I know? I just say that regardless of how he felt, he had to say what he said.

I said 'politically' correct because of the situation Rodgers was in asking to speak about a guy who used to be in his organization.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.