HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Bring in Moore!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Bring in Moore!
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 12, 2014 09:44AM

Everybody professes belief in this guy Tannehill, but he IS NOT getting the job done. The defense is playing superbly, but they are on the field too much because this guy can't get his offense moving. Maybe he is the future, but he sure isn't the NOW, and hasn't been this whole season. He's had one good half, watch the second half of the Raiders game and you will find that it is less than impressive. He got worse as the game went on, not better. It seems he has carried that decline into this game. I would rather see a backup that has won 66% of his starts playing than a starter that has won less than half of his.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bring in Moore!
Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: October 12, 2014 09:45AM

it will never happen

Date: October 12, 2014 09:46AM

Why? The Oline will give him more time? Will Moore improve the running game? We are still only down by 7 and Tannehill is a much better option. You people don't think before you speak.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: October 12, 2014 09:52AM

As long as we look at Tannehill and see BOB GRIESE when WE SHOULD BE SEEING RGIII, we will fail. Philbin is a rock-headed fool and you fans who can't get used to the new style QB, Russell Wilson, RGIII, Colin Kaepernick will one day fade into the past as well.

If you want Bob Griese, his name on this team is Matt Moore. (No I'm not saying that Matt Moore is as good as Griese, only saying that his equipment more fits the type of offense Philbin INSISTS ON RUNNING.)

Date: October 12, 2014 10:20AM

Cause Moore scores points...

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 12, 2014 10:30AM

I am so pleased to see him playing better. Maybe he's learning something from Rogers. We needed a long touchdown drive from him, and he delivered. Now, he's done it again. This is what I've been waiting for. I saw it only once before, but he didn't sustain it. Now, he's done it again. If he can sustain it this time, this the player we've needed and wanted.

Rick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2014 10:47AM by dolphan4545.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 12, 2014 11:22AM

dolphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cause Moore scores points...

Uhhh...where? Preseason?

Date: October 12, 2014 11:23AM

now if he would play good in 2 halves!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.