HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Just for the record
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Just for the record
Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: May 21, 2014 06:31AM

I was against the Wallace signing from the beginning because I knew Tannehill could not, would not be able to throw the deep ball to him.

Most everyone else was saying nooooooo we need the deep threat.

Now it appears the Dolphins organization is seeing what I knew all along.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just for the record
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 21, 2014 11:50AM

So you were against signing what you knew was a great receiver because you did not think Tannehill could hit him with the deep ball, do I have that straight?

Well, then by that logic, why not say, "Let's not get any good running backs since no team today can survive by running alone and since we don't have a good quarterback who can pass, what's the point?"

And then, by that logic, why not ALSO say, "No need to get any good offensive linemen since a running game alone won't work and since, again, Tanny can't pass, what's the use of spending money on good offensive linemen."

Indeed FINALLY, by that logic, why not also say, "We really shouldn't get any good players because all that is going to happen is that Tanny is not going to be able to pass."

dolphin, are you sure you are not ALSO dolfan1 AKA the Number one Patriots fan??????????????

I always thought you were just against Tanny but if your hate for Tannehill is SO GREAT that you are against this team getting any decent talent, then maybe you're not a Miami Dolphins fan at all.

Re: Just for the record
Date: May 21, 2014 12:40PM

dolphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was against the Wallace signing from the
> beginning because I knew Tannehill could not,
> would not be able to throw the deep ball to him.
>
> Most everyone else was saying nooooooo we need the
> deep threat.
>
> Now it appears the Dolphins organization is seeing
> what I knew all along.

How did you know this Mr Wise I know it all? What did you base the fact that Tannehill can't and won't ever throw a long ball?

AND.......Once you came to this conclusion , why is it so important to you? Do you want the dolphins to win or just connect on long TD Bombs?

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.