HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Donald Penn
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Donald Penn
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: March 15, 2014 10:12AM

Sure, Miami signed Shelley Smith, but based on his pro career thus far, is he really considered a starter?

There are two offensive linemen out there right now, and Miami is still in desperate need here.

Both of these are guys from Tampa Bay, Donald Penn and Davin Joseph. Penn is a former Pro bowler while Joseph is a recent Pro Bowler.

Penn: 6'5" 340 lbs, 9 year vet.
Joseph: 6'3" 313 lbs, 9 year vet.

Here's what Sporting News said about them prior to last season:

Penn: Him and Dotson on the outside, the Bucs have a good blend of pass protectors and run blockers.

Joseph: Nicks and Joseph are massive drive blockers who have the quickness, power and agility to get to the second level and keep defenders occupied until the whistle blows.

*Granted, Joseph had a season ending knee injury in the 2012 season, but as far as I know, he was OK last season.

I am only guessing that both of them were cut because: (1) of their high contracts, and/or (2) TB is going younger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald Penn
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 15, 2014 10:49AM

and they both played like crap last year.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.