HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ritchie Incognito's Ferrarri Smashed with a bat:
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Ritchie Incognito's Ferrarri Smashed with a bat:
Date: February 26, 2014 07:43PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ritchie Incognito's Ferrarri Smashed with a bat:
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: February 27, 2014 03:24AM

I'm sure the list is a little longer than that. lol

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: February 27, 2014 04:08AM

Sounds self inflicted. Poor Incog has to show that he too is a targeted victim. The bloods afe after him.

Date: February 27, 2014 06:00AM

More like he got wasted and wrecked it then woke up and remembered nothing or reported it to get insurance money. It looked like the car was parked in the middle of his yard.

.....................................................................................

Date: February 27, 2014 06:09AM

been there done .... I mean yeah that bat is so neatly placed

Date: February 27, 2014 07:11AM

I knew something was wrong by the way it was parked in the yard!

hahahaha....

Richie smashed the car himself!!! It was an ugly Ferrari anyway!

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: February 27, 2014 07:17AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: February 27, 2014 07:27AM

His boyfriend did it.....And he wants noone to know he has a boyfriend so he blames himself.

BINGO.

Date: February 27, 2014 07:55AM

For someone who hates gay people, you sure find a way to fit it into many conversations! it's ok...just come out already!

Date: February 27, 2014 08:27AM

Date: February 27, 2014 08:28AM

BTW i never want CC Incog playing for this team again!

The phins OLINE was even worse when he was playing.

Date: February 27, 2014 08:33AM

Incogs kinda sick I'm thinking steroids. Sounds like he has roid rages.

Date: February 27, 2014 09:07AM

See I was right........J Martin did do it! Martin is in his head.

I'm guessing he got some bad News from his agent and he just went all Babe Ruth on the Car. I'm amazed he could even fit in a Ferrari. Hope he gets some help. At least he admits he's wrong after he screws up.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: February 27, 2014 09:24AM

Date: February 27, 2014 09:29AM

LMAO. you nut. hehehehe

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: February 27, 2014 09:54AM

Date: February 27, 2014 11:48AM

Ritchie really needs to go visit a while with Ricky Williams. Take a little journey with him to India, find his inner sprit, smoke few, and CHILL. Guy will be dead by the time he is 35 of a heart attack if he doesn't.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: February 27, 2014 01:34PM

Incognito has meat head issues, on a normal day, he can barely control himself... Add the pressure he must be under with all that has fallen apart in his life. He no longer is making $250,000 a week game checks. He is despised by women for his crude comments. He is one of the most tarnished athletes in America by public opinion... When he was a team Captain, coming off a pro bowl year in 2012, who was about to become a FA and sign a new big contract just 6 months ago... The guy is probably hanging on by a thread...... Martins brains got the best of Incognitos brawn... right or wrong, Martin got the best of him... Passive aggressive is more dangerous then openly aggressive in this lesson of life....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: February 27, 2014 02:13PM

Dolphins did not do anything to help Incog. Turning a blind eye and covering up his misdeeds. Guy couldn't make it at Nebraska which is olinemen heavan. Lasted a week at Oregon. He was marked when he came out of college. MIA was probably his last stop in the NFL.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: February 27, 2014 02:28PM

I don't know, Incognito was making $250,000 a week for a reason.. Despite being unpopular nationally, he made it to the pro bowl a year ago... While he is a mess right now, he has something going for him that Martin does not... He can actually play in the NFL... If he can get his act together someone in a tight spot will give him a prove it deal IMO.. But smashing his own Ferrari isn't helping his cause for a team to take a chance on him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: February 27, 2014 03:42PM

No doubt if this was a chess match.......POINT Martin.

But your right Crowder. Incog has something Martin doesn't. he's fearless. He has attitude and HE CAN PLAY. He will be with a team if he can get his shit together. Did you see him in the airport right after the incident broke? That Ahole reporter followed him for 20 minutes trying to provoke him.I thought he handled that well. Ritchie knows when to be good and when to be Bad. He just has to find out why he needs to be bad at all.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: February 27, 2014 06:49PM

Richie got a bad deal all around. Still have not finished reading the Wells report because it seems to backtrack and go over and over the same things.

Moreover, it is about 148 pages singled spaced and that put it in a weird format wherein there were hard returns almost at the end of every sentence and the new format for adobe is apparently not mine so when I transferred it over to wordperfect then I have to do a major editing job. I am editing while reading.

But all Richie did was joke with someone he thought was a friend.

Again, Martin was first attacked (maliciously I might add, not at all in fun) by Cameron Wake (although they don't name him) and Richie stepped in between them and told Wake basically, "Why don't you try me".

From then on Richie basically considered himself Martin's friend and protector and joked with him the way guys in the lockerroom joke.

Martin was hurting inside but didn't let on.

Pouncey and Jerry were, if anyone, the malicious ones.

So who get's the sh*t end of the stick?

Wake...No.

Pouncey or Jerry....NO.

Iggie.

Kinda reminds me of the line in which another Cop tells the Rookie how "Dirty Harry" got the name "Dirty" Harry.

Date: February 27, 2014 08:42PM

Your right on Chyrene. What it comes down too and Crowder alluded to it, Martin is Sanford smart and Ritchie is a meathead. I believe he would have laid his life on the line for Martin at one point if need be. Big dumb people are very loyal. Martin couldn't hack it and was about to get benched. Who had the worst History? Wake? Pouncy? No........RITCHIE! Would people care if Wake or Pouncy or jerry would recorded using the "N" word? Nope. Iggy?

You Betcha! So Martin sold him up the River along with the Trainer who tried to help him and give him a bit of advice. Martin is the worst kind of person to have around. I really don't think he ever plays a snap again. And Iggy? He got screwed but he also assaulted a young woman last year and got away with it. Karma sucks I guess. Beating up your Ferrari with a Bat ..........if that's a bad day I'd like to have just one of those. I got mad and once Kicked the tire on my Vette when it wouldn't start once. Does that count? grinning smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: February 28, 2014 01:50AM

Dude has some serious head issues. Dumb move - He might need to sell his car when he runs out of money in the near future.

Date: February 28, 2014 03:24AM

Iggy's not a victim in my book his stupidity and others kept us from winning. Iggy had a bad reputation out of college several GM's said that they would not have drafted him. There was a reason LA and BUF did not resign him. Its not about him using the N word its about him being detrimental and a distraction to every team he has played on since college.

No sympathy here glad the whole bunch is the f- out of town. I wish we could get Pouncey out. Its time to get the oline together. A f- Oline results in a f running game and a f passing game and that is just what we had.

Individual talent does not make team success. He was as worthy of going to the pro bowl as Pouncey was last year. That too was inflated he was an alternate.

No sympathy for Martin but after reading the wells report he fought w/ the weapon he had, his brain. The Phin certainly could have used theirs.

Posted by: Thirteen ()
Date: February 28, 2014 05:32AM

Date: February 28, 2014 05:50AM

Date: February 28, 2014 05:50AM

Date: February 28, 2014 06:01AM

More gay talk by Sam...hmmm

Are you sure Sam isn't your last name?

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: February 28, 2014 06:09AM

The cheese is sliding off of his cracker thats for sure.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.