HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Superbowl humor
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Superbowl humor
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:46AM

A guy named Bob receives a free ticket to the Super Bowl from his company. Unfortunately, when Bob arrives at the stadium he realizes the seat is in the last row, high up in the corner of the stadium. “My God,” he mused to himself, I’m closer to the Goodyear Blimp than the field!”

About halfway through the first quarter, using his binoculars to scan the stadium, Bob notices an empty seat. It couldn’t be more than 10 rows off the field, and appeared to be right on the 50 yard line. He decides to take a chance. Wending his way through the stadium and around the security guards, he made his way to the empty seat.
As he sits down, he timidly asks the gentleman sitting next to him, "Uh, excuse me, sir, is anyone sitting here?"

The man quietly mumbles, “No. Nobody.”

Now very excited to be in such a great seat for the game, Bob again inquires of the man next to him, "This is incredible! Who in their right mind would have a seat like this at the Super Bowl and not use it?"
The man replies quietly, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we haven't attended together since we got married in 1967."
"Well, that's really sad," says Bob, "but still, couldn't you have found someone to take the seat? A relative? A close friend?"

"No, I couldn’t," the man replies, "they're all at the funeral."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Superbowl humor
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:55AM

Awesome. lol

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: January 29, 2014 07:05AM

smileys with beer

Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 29, 2014 07:21AM

grinning smiley

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 29, 2014 10:04AM

Funny.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.