HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Thank you God for ending my Misery!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Thank you God for ending my Misery!
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: December 29, 2013 11:54AM

well folks here we go again, Does anyone think Ross's wife will give him his balls back so he can fire someone, or will the "not making the playoffs" shit be ok once again? sorry to say this but this team is a pathetic pile of crap. I never before saw so many players standing around with zero effort this team is lost. So with that said it needs a major cleaning. Joe has to go, take the old bastard oc with him the dc with him and for gods sake ireland too. Its time to get a real rb, keep tanny as second string and get a real qb and some lineman, a real wr, and take anyone of these suck ass defensive players too dont care which one or multiples but get rid of this shit before you lose every damn fan out there. And start at midnite tonight ross do it! there is no need to evaluate shit, look at your record, look at how the team played and if you need a damn meeting to make a decision then sell cuz your worthless too...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank you God for ending my Misery!
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 29, 2013 11:57AM

I must say, I tried to keep the faith this year, I thought we were improving, but when it mattered we choked We need to start with a top QB like I said in another post, then work around that. Maybe we can get a new coaching staff as well. But the key position is QB. Want to go to the big game we need to start with an elite QB because with that we have nothing. Tanny isn't it.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: December 29, 2013 12:06PM

I have been following this team since 1973 this is pathetic, there is a whole lot more needed than just a qb in miami. It would be a good start but honestly about 11 positions must be replaced and all the coaching has to go. You cannot make chicken salad from chicken shit and this team smells and acts like crap.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 29, 2013 12:54PM

can't say I am too bummed to not back into playoffs and get blown out 35-7 next week. screw it, maybe now we will fire some of the losers running this clown show

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: December 29, 2013 01:09PM

This loss does save more embarrassment, even if this team had won today, it's nowhere near playoff caliber and would be knocked out 1st game into the playoffs.

So much is needed for this team - players, coaches, etc.

And no, RT isn't close to being there yet. He needs a lot more work.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 29, 2013 01:11PM

Tanny has had enough time and today's performance caps it. He needs competition next year.

rarely do you NEED to draft O line in the first round.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.