HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          We don't deserve the playoffs
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
We don't deserve the playoffs
Posted by: sickofit ()
Date: December 22, 2013 04:50PM

It pains me to say this but the Dolphins do not deserve to be in the playoffs. They will just embarrass themselves and us Dolfans further after an embarrassing performance today in Buffalo and an even more embarrassing season. Furthermore not one coach on this team deserves the job security that a playoff berth MAY provide. I pray to the football gods: Please just let this season end next week, stop toying with our hearts and giving us a false sense of having a decently coached or talented team. Let this dysfunctional team begin its offseason early and let the owners and management reflect upon the errors of their ways during the 2013 season, which is bound to go down as the worst season (not wins and losses) for the Miami Dolphins in its history.

And for those of you who don't like my comments, I completely understand. You continue to have hope. I have lost hope. That's why I don't get excited when this team wins a few games here and there. Like the games before Buffalo. Because I have watched, and we all have watched, the great teams perform. Like the Harbaugh teams and the Belichik teams and the Carroll teams. The WELL-COACHED teams. We never play like that. We lack that execution year in and year out.

It's going to take a lot for me to believe in this team. I have been let down way too many times over the past 40 years. I know I am not alone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We don't deserve the playoffs
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 22, 2013 04:52PM

Well, we certainly don't DESERVE the playoffs given what we did today but I'll take it.

New England doesn't DESERVE half their success over the past few years SINCE THE REFS give them nearly every damn close game they play in.

So what does DESERVE really mean?

Posted by: Sickofit+1 ()
Date: December 22, 2013 05:07PM

No our players deserve it. Not there fault that our coaches do not play to our players strength, instead they just do what they want and not what needs to be. Today wasn't our players fault. Well hartline sucked but bad play calls just stupid coaching.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 22, 2013 05:30PM

wait, sickofit and sickofit+1 are different people?

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 22, 2013 06:08PM

Neither do any team in the NFC East and North...but someone's going anyway.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 23, 2013 03:44AM

Like I said, this game is rigged, we all know its the WWF in disguise. The ref's control the game and who wins and who gets in. They will sell more tickets to the AFC title game with a Brady vs Manning game. Manning will win out and go to the SB. Been saying it all year.

Date: December 23, 2013 05:27AM

I don't want it. It will just bring more aggravation and a worst draft pick. AND it gives Ireland a new lifeline. I'd rather miss it and place him on the meat hook for next season because we know Ross is not replacing him unless the Bullygate investigation reveals something he did .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 23, 2013 06:12AM

Quote dolfan1 : Like I said, this game is rigged, we all know its the WWF in disguise.

It might be to some point but not to the extent of WWF.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: December 23, 2013 06:31AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quote dolfan1 : Like I said, this game is rigged,
> we all know its the WWF in disguise.
>
>
> It might be to some point but not to the extent of
> WWF.

THESE REF'S SWING THESE GAMES LIKE A YOYO

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 23, 2013 08:11AM

If we get in then we deserve it. The way this season is going, we would play better against the playoff teams.

Lost to Bucs, Buffalo, Buffalo, Ravens
Won vs Cincy, NE, Indy, Pit, SD

The Ravens backed into the playoffs last year after going 1-4 over the last 5 weeks and won the SB after a 10 win season. So far we are 3-1 and can still finish one game down from that (9-7).

The Bears have the same record as Miami and are in 1st place in their division and hold the 4th seed.

We need help but we could very easily find ourselves on a trip to Cincinatti to play a team we already beat.

I was disgusted yesterday but I'll still take playoffs over not. Especially not for 5 better spots in the draft.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 23, 2013 09:22AM

Too late to hope for better draft positions cuz not making the playoffs will not get a much better spot.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: December 23, 2013 09:30AM

did the ravens deserve to be in the playoffs last year losing 4 out of their last 5?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.