HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          DB injuries
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
DB injuries
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: December 15, 2013 05:12PM

Anyone know or heard how bad Grimes, and Carroll are both hurt? We need them next week in cold azz Buffalo. Grimes I read was cramps, but Carroll, and the knee that concerns me alot. If anyone has any info please pass it along we can't afford many injuries especially to our DB's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DB injuries
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: December 16, 2013 01:22AM

Grimes said he was cramping up, but his wife said on twitter it was a groin that she thought wasn't too serious, no idea about Carroll?

Date: December 16, 2013 04:39AM

Hope we get some news today. I would hate to have to play the Bills without our 2 best corners.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 16, 2013 04:53AM

Leave it to Grimes big mouth momma to leak injury news when the team was probably trying to keep it quiet.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 16, 2013 05:07AM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Leave it to Grimes big mouth momma to leak injury
> news when the team was probably trying to keep it
> quiet.

It would have had to come out on the official injury report eventually right?

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 16, 2013 05:19AM

Not if you're Bill Belichick..."leg" injury.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: December 16, 2013 08:55AM

How is it that we lose our 2 best corners in the game while Brady is tearing up our seconday. They get all the breaks even when they don't need them. What are the possibilities that we could lose our 2 best corners vs the Cheatriots. It's like that deal with the devil Belecheat made might never end.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: December 16, 2013 11:34AM

I found it funny that Jaws and ESPN crowd were saying basically if they had Gronk, the outcome would have been different on that last drive.... But come on, we had Micheal Thomas, Will Davis, Jimmy Wilson and Jelenai Jenkins covering their TE and WR's on the last drive... They forgot to mention that, only the poor Pats for not having Gronk or they would have won.... smh.... Did they forget when Gronk played us a month ago, he didn't have much of a game at all? But Jaws and others just wanted to downplay our win.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: December 16, 2013 02:02PM

Your're so right Crowder Brady was playing against our 4th string. We were lucky to win, and they want to tell me the Cheatriots missed Gronk what B. S. The Cheatriots are so spoiled man I wish we could kick the azz again in the play offs.

Posted by: Sickofit+1 ()
Date: December 16, 2013 02:16PM

Just pisses me off we lost Patterson when we need him most. Hey maybe this Thomas kid will be amazing.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: December 16, 2013 02:28PM

I think Micheal Thomas doing what he did on the 2 most crucial plays of the Pats last drive will motivate guys like Will Davis, and Jamar Taylor.... Hopefully Taylor has something to offer if we need him....He did practice last week....

We don't know the injury status of Carroll and Grimes at this point.... scary

Jimmy Wilson at 1, Will Davis on the 2 and Micheal Thomas in the slot is also scary.... Thomas was signed really as a safety, he hasn't played CB since his freshman year of college, he just had to play CB on the last drive, consequently his first time ever in an NFL game, because all of the injuries in the secondary... This kid is my hero........

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.