HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          100 Percent
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
100 Percent
Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:21AM

How many here are 100% positive that Miami is going to win Monday night's game vs a winless team and one of the worst teams in the NFL, TB?

Not me.

Miami is just too inconsistent - they look like world-beaters, then turn around and couldn't beat a high school team.

Along with the recent problems going on with the Fins, it is going to be very difficult to get the win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 100 Percent
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:25AM

They are either going to galvanize as a team or collapse... I am not sure which one as of yet... The monday night game will be very telling...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:31AM

Yes, this is a rally cry, step up or get stepped on the rest of the year. I say we win.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:32AM

I naturally am inclined to the ole Andy Hardy type scripts. If we were playing the Chiefs with a perfect record, I'd say we win. But since we are playing the winless team, I feel that the Hollywood script has them getting their first win off of us.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: November 05, 2013 11:34AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are either going to galvanize as a team or
> collapse... I am not sure which one as of yet...
> The monday night game will be very telling...

+1

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: November 05, 2013 04:17PM

Tampa's due for a win, but I think Miami pulls together and wins

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 06, 2013 03:23AM

A win is a win, but going out there and winning by 20 points could go a long way in strengthening the locker room.

Its time for RT17 to take the next step as the leader and put this team on his back.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: November 06, 2013 03:55AM

I'm not 100% especially when you consider I will be at the game and they have lost every game I have attended. One in Minnesota, One in Miami, Three of them or so have been in Tampa....PS and regular season.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: November 06, 2013 04:19AM

Miami doesn't do well in prime time but, this season Tampa doesn't play well any time. Except, they did jump out to a nice lead on Seattle last weekend and we don't have the come from behind ability of Seattle.
I think we eek out a narrow victory in this epic clash of inept head coaches, both of whom will be looking for work in December.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 06, 2013 05:31AM

The Dolphins will win even though the O-line will be a motley crew. Replacements will step up their game...to earn starting positions.

The Defense will supplement the effort.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: November 06, 2013 05:38AM

We should be able to take TB. Offensive line played well last week. Once the problems were removed these guys looked as if they were ready to play some football.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: November 06, 2013 08:35AM

I see a win.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.