HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Doesn't matter....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Doesn't matter....
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 01:13PM

The bottom line is that Denver who I picked before the start of the season is going all the way, even though the colts beat them yesterday (a fluke) I rather see what we have with our other 2 QB's and play some of the 2nd and 3rd stringers and evaluaute the depth. We have a huge cap I believe 35 million, so we can buy some needed talent next year and build on that, if we dont see that happening I am done with this team next year. So I give it one more year, then im done with football, I wont even watch or follow any team...(been following this team since 1970).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Doesn't matter....
Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: October 21, 2013 01:16PM

dolfan1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The bottom line is that Denver who I picked before
> the start of the season is going all the way, even
> though the colts beat them yesterday (a fluke) I
> rather see what we have with our other 2 QB's and
> play some of the 2nd and 3rd stringers and
> evaluaute the depth. We have a huge cap I believe
> 35 million, so we can buy some needed talent next
> year and build on that, if we dont see that
> happening I am done with this team next year. So I
> give it one more year, then im done with football,
> I wont even watch or follow any team...(been
> following this team since 1970).

Why wait?

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 21, 2013 03:56PM

Exactly, if thats really how you feel, then your mind is made up already. Just leave then. There are always other less frustrating sports to follow.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:13PM

I owe the coaching and the team one more year as I feel they are close to putting it together, but if they screw up that salary cap money, then I'm history

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 04:55PM

Seahawks are the team to beat. Hammered Denver and Peyton in preseason

They are getting Harvin back as well as two top O line. They have backups that are better than our starters. and a QB that can come through in the clutch

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: October 21, 2013 07:31PM

At mid-season: I like the Packers as a nice Dark Horse team to ride to the Super Bowl, even with all the injuries over there. I believe they finally have the read-option figured out, which was their biggest weakness in the 2012 playoffs. Front runners in the NFL of course are Denver, Seattle, maybe 49ers and Saints.

I'm really curious to see what is going to happen in the KC/Denver games.

I still think the Dolphins can rise up and beat the Pats next week, that might make the fans feel better.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: October 22, 2013 04:33AM

We already know what we have at QB behind Tannehill....two players with less talent and upside.

Matt Moore has a 6-6 record as a starter in Miami. Hardly earth shattering. He also threw 9 picks in those 12 games. He is 13-12 in the NFL in 4 years.

Love Matt Moore but he is a bench player.

So you're right. It doesn't matter, if your goal is to win the SuperBowl this year because we cannot compete on a consistent level with elite teams. It's a TEAM issue.

It does matter if you are still planning on building something. We are about 3-4 players short right now.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.