HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Introducing Phin Fans to Star Fantasy Leagues
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Introducing Phin Fans to Star Fantasy Leagues
Posted by: SFLJonathan ()
Date: September 03, 2013 10:32AM

Hello Phin Fans,

I'm Jonathan from Star Fantasy Leagues and I'm posting here to introduce this community to our website, a place where you can play fantasy football for real money. I hope this post is ok with the moderators, please message me or send me an e-mail (support at starfantasyleagues.com) if this isn't cool.

Star Fantasy Leagues (http://www.starfantasyleagues.com) is guaranteeing $10,000 in cash in its tournaments this weekend and $100,000 in cash throughout the entire fantasy football season. Since you guys are clearly football fans, we thought you might be interested in playing fantasy football for money at SFL. We're also offering freeroll tournaments - tournaments with free entry - where you can win money.

If you're not familiar with sites like ours, we're not like a traditional season long fantasy league. You can draft a different team every week and basically bet on it being better than the teams other people draft. We're all huge football fans and we love this, so we thought you might too. It's a different way to engage in fantasy football, AND you can win real money by doing it.

We just launched our new software last week and we're all really proud of it, so I hope you can check it out and enjoy it as much as we do. Thanks for looking guys, and we hope to see you on the SFL site at starfantasyleagues.com.

Sincerely,
SFL Jonathan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Introducing Phin Fans to Star Fantasy Leagues
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 03, 2013 10:37AM

I'll play. Im gonna draft Tbow first overall....Noone can take them 10,000 away from me once i draft tebow.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 03, 2013 12:05PM

And I assume one must pay for this league and of course we must trust you that this is legal first and even if it is, that , second, yours is NOT a scam. BTW, I am a retired prosecutor.

Posted by: SFLJonathan ()
Date: September 04, 2013 05:14AM

You can play as many free tournaments as you'd like, ChyrenB. We are offering a $100 freeroll every week during the NFL season. If you don't want to play for real money you don't have to.

Date: September 04, 2013 02:29PM

Wish this info was put out sooner in the pre-season.

Date: September 04, 2013 02:35PM

PhinsDotcomGreatestComebackKid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wish this info was put out sooner in the
> pre-season.

Your tagname sounds a lot like miamithunderstunnerno.1. Are you him?

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: September 04, 2013 05:05PM

Date: September 04, 2013 07:06PM

Good post, Toko.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.