HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jets sign spy QB
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jets sign spy QB
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 11, 2013 12:44PM

David Garrard is now a JET. Poor guy.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jets sign spy QB
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: March 11, 2013 12:53PM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> David Garrard is now a JET. Poor guy.

WOW- if he can stay healthy that could be a strong signing for the Jets... Garrard was leading our QB competition before he got hurt... I wouldnt be surpised if he takes the job from Sanchez... WHich sucks, Sanchez starting is good for us in the AFC east battle...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Date: March 11, 2013 12:58PM

that team is still a mess.

.....................................................................................

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: March 11, 2013 01:14PM

I think its a good signing for the Jets.

They have very little cap flexibility and needed a veteran QB who was inexpensive and who could possibly put Sanchez on the bench.

Garrard is that guy.

Posted by: toko34 ()
Date: March 11, 2013 01:37PM

Gerrard is a nice guy, but not too good a QB. Still, I hate that the Jests got you in green this season David.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: March 11, 2013 04:18PM

I can see it already. Garrard will find a way to collect a paycheck that will provide him enough income to last him for another year, and then suddenly he'll have another ailment before the season even starts that will take him out of the lineup.

Even so, he's still an upgrade over who the Jets have right now. What a desperate team. Maybe Fireman Ed will make a comeback too so I can laugh even more.

Posted by: gofish55 ()
Date: March 11, 2013 04:42PM

I don't even know if this is a good signing for them, he hasn't played in what 2 or 3 years now? And he was starting to decline back then.

Just don't see how this will help the Jets... which of course only can mean good things for us smileys with beer

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 12, 2013 05:37AM

I've heard that NYJ fans are really excited about this signing. How low they've sunk!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 12, 2013 09:08AM

Vic, Sanchez vs. Tebow, that's why.

But in all fairness to USC, if the Jets put a better team around Sanchez, he would be adequate.

But he's not going to carry a team by himself. Of course, a great QB like Tannehill, even as a rookie, can up the fortunes of a team by some amount as he showed last year but that's not Sanchez.

He's a good QB but not a great one but he's a good QB in a league that steadily is accumulating great ones.

Date: March 12, 2013 09:21AM

This is the same guy who threw for 3500 yards, 26 td's and 18 ints in 2011. He is not as bad as Sparano/Ryan made him look.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.