HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Name calling and general disrespect has gone too far
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Name calling and general disrespect has gone too far
Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 16, 2012 05:56PM

A while ago, there was a sticky-post from Curt outlining the simple rules for posting on phins.com. I don't recall all of it (and can't find it by searching), but there was an emphasis on showing respect for each other, and for the professionals who play for and coach the Team.

Lately, there has been a dearth of respect in general on this board, so consider this to be my citing Curt's rules, in my own, long-winded version.

We all need to vent here and there, but some of you can't post at all without calling someone else a name or otherwise disgorging large volumes of disrespect in one form or another. Some of you also have these insults in your signature, so that it shows every single time you make your brilliant contributions here.

If you can't convey your thoughts and opinions without showing respect to the team and to others, don't hit the "Post message" button. Take a deep breath, wordsmith, edit, and try again.

If your signature contains the word "suck" or something similar, and is directed towards any particular individual on this board or who is associated with the team, remove it. You can say "the team sucked today" after a bad game, you can say one of my posts (even this one) sucks. But you can't personalize it, and you certainly shouldn't do it with every one of your posts.

Under normal circumstances, I'd send a warning. But I don't have time to send what would be dozens of warnings, so consider this the warning.

If I see posts containing this nonsense and garbage in the future, they will be deleted. If I end up deleting a lot of your posts, Curt will notice--without my telling him. This is because he can see the posts that have been deleted, all in one area accessible to him.

Any questions? send a PM or post your question in the "phins.com" forum.

Thank you for your time, thank you for participating, and Go Phins.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.