HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          WTF(lip)!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
WTF(lip)!
Posted by: KB ()
Date: November 12, 2012 02:52AM

Thats all I can say. Starting to have Deja vu all over again.

The defense looks to have regressed to last years form. Can't tackle, can't contain and can't cover.

Tannehill looked lost unprepared and mechanical. Dare I say it? VERY Henne-like. I won't give up on him with 7 games left but yesterday was definitely a HUGE step backwards. My only positive thoughts on him yesterday are ; did you see him run down the defender and tackle him on that last INT? WHY are they not using that boy's legs in the game plan. I'm not talking about trying to make him a Mike Vick but a Steve Young or John Elway impersonation would be welcome. Roll him out tell him to pick up a few yards when he can get him moving to loosen him up.

Ugh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTF(lip)!
Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: November 12, 2012 04:41AM

Tannehill never runs. He had a few opportunities yesterday where he could have tucked the ball down and gotten 10 easy yards and he did not do it.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 12, 2012 05:26AM

ChambersDeepBall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tannehill never runs. He had a few opportunities
> yesterday where he could have tucked the ball down
> and gotten 10 easy yards and he did not do it.

Hes done it before. Maybe he is still hurting from the injury....Just a thought....

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 12, 2012 09:59AM

If he's hurting such from the injury that he cannot run (and the two prior posters were EXACTLY ON POINT because one of his chief assets at Tex. A & M was his threat to run as well as pass) then he SHOULDN'T have been playing at all. He should never have started at QB unless he was 100%, even if he missed the opportunity to PROVE that he was better than Andrew Luck all for the glory of feeding the ego of the God Philbin.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: November 12, 2012 10:08AM

That's a pretty strong opinion for a "what if" scenario.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 12, 2012 11:12AM

I'll admit that eesti but I am beginning to see signs that the coaching God is not really as great a God as he has been built up to be. And I see poor play on the field and getting flagged a MILLION TIMES IN A ROW for blocking in the back on punt and kickoff returns and I am beginning rapidly to 'lose faith.'

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.