HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Former Buc and Bronco = Dirt Bag
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Former Buc and Bronco = Dirt Bag
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:32AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Former Buc and Bronco = Dirt Bag
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 11:10AM

They should not had sentensed him at all....they should of just castrate him and put him in the streets so he can see all those women and really suffer.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:27AM

Well that would mean they did sentenced him afterall....winking smiley

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:24PM

This is one of the bad side effects of the Brian Banks episode.

He agrees that he had sex with her when she was 16, apparently the legal age of consent in Ohio (?).

What he disputes is that he had sex with her prior to that when she was 15.

There is, like Brian Banks, a consentual sexual intercourse, the only question is when.

However, like Brian Banks, is his accuser lying about what age the sex started, maybe after a failed blackmail attempt or maybe after they had a fight and a breakup and she schemed on how to "get him back"??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:48PM

Oh wow the daughter of an assistant coach at that.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 03:17PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They should not had sentensed him at all....they
> should of just castrate him and put him in the
> streets so he can see all those women and really
> suffer.

after seeing your comment I expected the story to be about a serial rapist, not someone who had consensual sex with someone just below the state law for legal age of consent. not very classy I know but still not as bad as all that

Date: June 07, 2012 03:33AM

Seriously?

It's obvious who on this board has daughters and who doesn't.

A 33 year old man having "consentual" sex with a 15 year old? Give me a break. Most of the laws regarding this are ridiculous. 16 is the age of consent in most states.

Here in Florida the age is 16 as long as the other party isn't over 24 years old.

The laws are supposed to be there to protect the children as it states that a minor does not have the ability to reason or choose for themselves.

You mean to tell me that a wealthy, college educated, 33 year old adult cannot find women over 21 to go out with? He is a loser and a predator in my book.

Of course a 15 year old girl (a high school freshman or sophomore) is going to be enamored with older men and a famous athlete to boot. It cannot be consentual if the victim does not have the capacity to make adult decisions. Even a 16 yr old brain is not fully developed. It doesn't happen until they are in their early twenties.

SamSam you got it right.

If that was my daughter, he wouldn't have to worry about going to jail bc I would have castrated him and watch him bleed out before I pulled a Dexter and dropped his body in the Atlantic.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: June 07, 2012 03:38AM

right after I chummed the water with his girly parts.

.....................................................................................

Date: June 07, 2012 05:54AM

the law says if she was just a few weeks/months older, it would've been just fine. I am not going to order him castrated for violating that totally arbitrary date. as a nonlegal matter, is it scummy for him to be going for 15 year old girls? sure. but somehow I doubt this 15 year old was little miss innocent; I'm sure she knew exactly what she was doing and who she was doing it with.

and no I don't have any daughters. but if I did, I wouldn't let them out of the house till they were 18!

Date: June 07, 2012 08:25AM

Eesti why kill him..? Let him suffer seeing all the good looking women around him and he can't do jack about it. He who dies rests....IMO he does not need the rest. He needs to live without balls.

What type jail sentense he is going to get anyways............10 years.......which is really 2 and a half years on good conduct.....Just a thought.....more or less.

Then he is going to be out in the street doing the same thing. There is no doubt in my mind about this.

I understand if she was 10 years younger than him which would make her about 23 or or 22 or something which is still relatively young.

But 15?

Sexual predator in my book! smiling smiley

Date: June 07, 2012 08:29AM

berkley wrote:and no I don't have any daughters. but if I did, I wouldn't let them out of the house till they were 18!

Like you are going to keep them inside your house until the legal age of 18?

Haven't you heard of skipping school at 11 oclock to go to the beach?

Date: June 07, 2012 08:33AM

BTW i failed 12 grade.....Because i messed around a lot with girls whatever to the beach etc..........Then the next year i went back and finished my highschool and got the diploma....

That 12th grade year i failed, i skipped every class after lunch for the entire year which i got Fs in every single class....

Not one of the teachers let anybody know...or went to the principals office they just do not give a crap.....

And that was back in 1986 when i graduated....Nowdays its even worse.

Date: June 07, 2012 08:39AM

where'd you go, Killian?

Date: June 07, 2012 08:47AM

Miami Lakes

Date: June 07, 2012 08:49AM

played baseball 10th and 11th grade starting catcher in my 11th grade..........12th grade? well you know the story.

Posted by: Thirteen ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:49AM

There seems to be a little more going on here. According to the article, prosecutors charged that not only did Webster have sex with the girl when she was 15, he also threatened to harm her if she told anyone about it. If true, something ain't right with that.

Date: June 07, 2012 08:51AM

Thirteen Wrote:
> There seems to be a little more going on here.
> According to the article, prosecutors charged that
> not only did Webster have sex with the girl when
> she was 15, he also threatened to harm her if she
> told anyone about it. If true, something ain't
> right with that.

Hmmmm is thats true then my solution to the problem fits him perfectly.

Date: June 07, 2012 08:55AM

But she could had lied just to let herself off the hook with her parents........You just never know.

The point is he is a grown up and had sex with a minor....Its not like a 15 year old girl is going to force a 30 year old man to have sex....

It happened first of all because he wanted to.

I blame him and only him.

If a 15 year old girl comes up to me and says she wants to have sex with me i would put a stop to it right there.

Especially if i was famous and had any money or rich...What a fool this guy is.

Date: June 07, 2012 08:59AM

Dont you know the second you become rich there are going to be predators out there trying to do just about anything in order to get paid...

I wouldnt even trust my own family if i was rich. Noone.

EDIT: I m not saying i would not help my family im just saying i would not trust them. Any money matters goes to my lawyer as it is. And iam not rich but i live like i want to live. Good.

EDIT PS.: I might not even trust my lawyer either . One false move and you fired.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2012 09:03AM by samsam3738.

Date: June 07, 2012 09:06AM

So chren if i ever become rich and i happen to hire you.....You better walk straight man ....or those 500 bucks an hour would become a distant memory.

LOL smileys with beer

Date: June 07, 2012 09:09AM

eesti Wrote:
> Seriously?
>
> It's obvious who on this board has daughters and
> who doesn't.
>
> A 33 year old man having "consentual" sex with a
> 15 year old? Give me a break. Most of the laws
> regarding this are ridiculous. 16 is the age of
> consent in most states.
>
> Here in Florida the age is 16 as long as the other
> party isn't over 24 years old.
>
> The laws are supposed to be there to protect the
> children as it states that a minor does not have
> the ability to reason or choose for themselves.
>
> You mean to tell me that a wealthy, college
> educated, 33 year old adult cannot find women over
> 21 to go out with? He is a loser and a predator in
> my book.
>
> Of course a 15 year old girl (a high school
> freshman or sophomore) is going to be enamored
> with older men and a famous athlete to boot. It
> cannot be consentual if the victim does not have
> the capacity to make adult decisions. Even a 16 yr
> old brain is not fully developed. It doesn't
> happen until they are in their early twenties.
>
> SamSam you got it right.
>
> If that was my daughter, he wouldn't have to worry
> about going to jail bc I would have castrated him
> and watch him bleed out before I pulled a Dexter
> and dropped his body in the Atlantic.

RESPONSE: Don't waste your time, berk, typical overblown, ignorant and unreasonable response by eesti.

Date: June 07, 2012 09:16AM

BTW put me down for thinking a 15 year old girl can reason by themselves. There are many 15 year old girls who are more mature than 20 year old male kids.

Women mature faster than men anyways. Isnt that everyones theory.

Date: June 07, 2012 09:40AM

The thing about the threat is that it comes close to the Brian Banks case.

If the 15 year-old girl had sex with him consentually, and there is no allegation by her that it was not consentual, then why would he need to use threats of bodily harm to have her not reveal it? That's the kind of thing that a rapist says to rape victims. It is more likely he said,"You better not tell anyone or else we'll both get in trouble."

Is that a threat? Yes. Is it the type of threat that would constitute an independent crime such as extortion? No.

Everything about this says it's maximized.

Is it still a crime? Yes. And the guy could do 20 years for it.

But do you put him into the same category as the guy who pulls the girl off the jogging trail and rape her? No.

But you can't be vitriolic when the bottom line is that if your daughter had not voluntarily participated in what she KNEW what wrong, there would be no discussion.

Yes, the reason we have these laws is that minors cannot legally consent to a sexual act and it is out of recognition of their immaturity.

Should these guys be punished? Yes. And the penalties are quite severe enough. But it is time that parents provide that extra measure of protection by teaching their children what can happen including pregnancy, shunning afterwards by the kids in high school, disruption of the girl's future plans for college, etc.

You just can't sit back and let the criminal justice system redress everything after the fact.

Date: June 07, 2012 09:54AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
>
> If the 15 year-old girl had sex with him
> consentually, and there is no allegation by her
> that it was not consentual, then why would he need
> to use threats of bodily harm to have her not
> reveal it? That's the kind of thing that a rapist
> says to rape victims. It is more likely he
> said,"You better not tell anyone or else we'll
> both get in trouble."
>

Chyren, isn't the answer to that precisely what just occurred? having sex with a 15 year old is statutory rape in Ohio and you can go to jail for it, as he just did. So I can see why he would not want her to tell anyone. And if he's a "thug," why he'd ask less-than-nicely.

Date: June 07, 2012 10:11AM

Complete lack of morals and integrity by an NFL player....you people almost seem surprised. eye rolling smiley

Many are Animals and thugs. They were just blessed with a gift to play a game. Any coach who has his children around them almost deserves this.

Date: June 07, 2012 11:30AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> Chyren, isn't the answer to that precisely what
> just occurred? having sex with a 15 year old is
> statutory rape in Ohio and you can go to jail for
> it, as he just did.

Precisely, why go further and condemn him as the worst creature ever to walk the earth and in need of castration?

So I can see why he would not
> want her to tell anyone. And if he's a "thug," why
> he'd ask less-than-nicely.

Well, we don't know what the threats were. That's not on the public record.

But I was making an analogy with the Brian Banks situation and I'm not so sure he actually DID ask her "less-than-nicely."

I would bet my bottom dollar, however, that the parents were actually behind the report and that, like the accuser in the Brian Banks case, she tried to make herself come off as a victim, if not of force LIKE in the Brian Banks case, then at least as an excuse why she did not tell her parents.

But if a gun were put to the back of my head and I had to make a choice with the gun going off if I were wrong, I'd be forced to bet my life that it was probably more in the nature of advice with warning of what could happen to the both of them than threats.

My prosecutor's nose smells a rat when we're not talking about a one time incident when the girl was 15 years old that came to light years later (2009?).

What we're talking about here is a girl who was girlfriend and boyfriend with him when she was of the legal age of consent and she reports that they had sex even when she was 15, which, BTW, I totally believe.

But what brought this to light in the first place? Was there a break-up? In a break-up there are hard feelings.

So she finds out the way to get back is to disclose that they had sex at 15.

Then the question becomes, "Why didn't you report it at that time?"

Berk, you being a lawyer you will understand this.

The defense attorney is going to try to prove that the underaged sex was a lie.

The question "Why didn't you report it at that time" becomes key because the absence of an answer tends to suggest to the jury that the answer is "Because it really didn't happen."

She knows that as well. So does her father.

So the easy answer is, "He threatened me."

My response is "Oh yeah, and so you just shrugged it off and continued to have sexual relations with him during the time that you were 16 and above and you didn't hate him, huh?"

But prosecutors take the case they are given just like defense attorneys do and if they have no reason besides a hunch to think the girl is lying, what else can they do beside proceed forward. Besides, as a prosecutor you know that there is a clear violation of the law, having sex with a 15 year old so it really doesn't matter in the long run why she didn't come forward before with that information.

Date: June 07, 2012 02:15PM

agreed, I am sure in no way was this girl taken advantage of. she knew what she was doing. and the guy is a moron for doing what he did and is going to jail for his idiocy....

Date: June 08, 2012 09:49AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2012 10:25AM by eesti.

Date: June 08, 2012 10:43AM

Thought better of it, huh?

Date: June 10, 2012 06:33AM

go away troll.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.