HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI.......
Date: June 03, 2012 08:06AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI.......
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:32AM

His 2nd DUI since 2010? This kid is off to a very rough start before he even catches his 1st NFL pass. I'm glad we didn't go after him either. And to think that Jax traded up, giving up their 4th. Damn and they even got Henne now to make matters worse...gee it sucks to be a Jags fan right about now doesn't it? haha!

But seriously -

Doing 60 in a 35 three times over .08 is very boneheaded & the boy has a habit of speeding while driving drunk. You know I'm glad he got caught, because he needs to get some help before he kills himself or worse yet, someone else who's completely innocent. Obviously didn't learn from the slap on the wrist he got the first time, he seriously needs to get the hammer this go-round so his bonehead gets the picture.

And last but not least, big time kudos to the cop who got this speeding drunk ass off the road before something happened.

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: June 04, 2012 06:06AM

What amazes me, predraft all the talk was about the question marks surrounding Floyd and his DUI's, yet I never heard one report or suggestion that Blackmon had also had a DUI... It seems pretty obvious that the media picks and chooses athletes to get a pass, and others to get the heat...smh...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Nietzsche

Posted by: JC ()
Date: June 04, 2012 07:47AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> . It seems
> pretty obvious that the media picks and chooses
> athletes to get a pass, and others to get the
> heat...smh...

That's the way it can go with the media, sure. But any team's scouting staff can't rely on the media to do their research for them.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:57AM

Floyd has a history and is reputed to be a jerk. From what I understand Blackmon had 1 incident and folks were probably giving him the benefit of the doubt. He has cost himself some cash now I would bet.

Date: June 05, 2012 08:12AM

These guys should all look at T.O. and what he has become and learn from him. Being humble and learning to be a simple person will serve them well in life.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:17AM

They have the world in their hands but they choose to throw it all away.

Foolish and....

Pathetic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.