HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          AFC East picks
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
AFC East picks
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: April 27, 2012 10:23AM

The Jets took Quinton Coples at 16. Here's to hoping they have another Vernon Gholston on their hands. That's what I would be worried about if I were them. Classic Jet pick! Probably not as big a boom or bust as VG but still some risk there.

Buffalo took one of the top corners in Happy Gilmore but he has some risk concern as well. Not sure but I think it was character related.

The Pats took a couple of guys that could be monsters. I think they got a couple nice players in Dont'a Hightower and Chandler Jones. We had better get a RT with our next pick I think.

Can anyone explain to me how we don't have the 8th pick in the 2nd round? Buffalo even picks one pick ahead of us. Is that the result of a former trade or what? Even Indy doesn't have the 1st. How did STL sneak ahead of them and how did the second get so rearranged? Cleveland has the 5th instead of 4th etc.???

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AFC East picks
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 27, 2012 10:30AM

eesti wrote:The Jets took Quinton Coples at 16. Here's to hoping they have another Vernon Gholston on their hands.

that music to my ears. I hope he is even worst and doesnt even make the practice squad.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.