HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Draft day analyst follies...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Draft day analyst follies...
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: April 26, 2012 02:48AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Draft day analyst follies...
Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: April 26, 2012 05:33AM

Ross Tucker this morning, first he tweets this yesterday

Ross Tucker ? @RossTuckerNFL
Fins "not willing" to trade up intimates they'd take Tanehill at 8. If that's case, they should be willing to trade up

That statement in and of itself isn't so bad, BUT, then he spends time on his radio show this morning, admitting there's really not a need to trade up to get Tannehill, but basically making Ireland look bad for not doing it. If Miami wanted Tannehill all along and didn't bite on the trade up threats, Ireland should be applauded for the ice-water in his viens, not derided for it. Just more piling on IMO.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: April 26, 2012 05:43AM

ross tucker's tweets are starting to piss me off. the phins apparently are the only team who, if they like a player who is very likely to be there at their original pick, need to trade up to get him. yes, because there is no difference between taking the player at your spot, or taking him and also giving up a 2d round pick and more to do so.

I am not one to cry media bashing, but there is no team other than miami that the nat'l media is piling on about how stupid they are, no matter what they do.

Posted by: Offerdahl ()
Date: April 26, 2012 05:47AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ross Tucker this morning, first he tweets this
> yesterday
>
> Ross Tucker ? @RossTuckerNFL
> Fins "not willing" to trade up intimates they'd
> take Tanehill at 8. If that's case, they should be
> willing to trade up
>

Ross Tucker is a complete cocksucker and a bona fide Dolphins hater. I am not sure whether he picked that up in his playing days in Buffalo, the Pats, or some other time. But he never, ever misses an opportunity to diss the phins. He went on for WEEKS about Matt Flynn going to Seattle is ironclad proof that NOONE WANTS to play for the Dolphins, and stating that Flynn "turned down a comparable offer", even when it became clear that there was zero evidence for this.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: April 26, 2012 05:52AM

you know who really hates miami? alex marvez. he just laughs at everything they do and bashed them. I think marvez is actually very good, and I know he used to cover the team and I think there is bad blood as a result, but he is so blatant in his miami hatred it's not even funny

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.