HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Open Letter to Ross:
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Open Letter to Ross:
Date: March 24, 2012 06:11PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Letter to Ross:
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 24, 2012 06:22PM

Whining does no good. Lets wait for Ireland to let the process play out. With a solid draft we can rebuild. If we don't, we have a shot at Barkley or Jones and Ireland will be gone.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 24, 2012 06:36PM

Jlyell is right.

Date: March 25, 2012 04:13AM

No shot at Barkley. becuase we will be good enough to suck , but not bad enough to be in line for a shot at Barkley. Same story every year.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: March 25, 2012 04:30AM

These open letters never work, last year I asked Henne why Michigan blew it against Appalaichin St..............he never answered

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: March 25, 2012 08:01AM

If we win enough games so that we don't have a shot at Barkley, then we don't "suck".

Rick

Date: March 25, 2012 08:31AM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If we win enough games so that we don't have a
> shot at Barkley, then we don't "suck".

So you were happy with last year's performance? You do realize the jets were in the playoffs again and the Pats almost won it all?

Posted by: dolphin1423 ()
Date: March 25, 2012 12:20PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dolphan4545 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If we win enough games so that we don't have a
> > shot at Barkley, then we don't "suck".
>
>
> So you were happy with last year's performance?
> You do realize the jets were in the playoffs again
> and the Pats almost won it all?

TCPF, You do realize that the jets were NOT in the playoffs right? You do realize that if we suck a lot then a lot of our promising players have turned out to be busts right? You do realize we will be completely rebuilding since for us to go 1-15 or 2-14 lots of these things would happen: Vontae doesn't progress or regresses, wake regresses, Pouncey doesn't develop, Long has more injury problems, no WR develop, Thomas gets hurt again, Bush gets hurt, Moore and Garrard suck, bad coaching, bad draft, Burnett and Dansby show up out of shape again, etc.

I personally don't want to see a lot of these things. I like our nucleus and hope we continue to get better and find a QB. If we suck then we validate every single negative news story and report. I would much rather go 8-8 or 9-7 and stick it to all those people even if we miss out on the playoffs.

By the way, Barkley is a good prospect but he isn't on the level of Luck or RGIII.

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: March 25, 2012 12:33PM

In reading a lot of these posts, I am just wondering if some of our posters bother to read other topics, because a lot of what is being said in this thread has already been talked about in other threads.

Just wondering, since I have only been on this board for a few weeks.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 26, 2012 04:08PM

Captkoi.

Yes, there is a lot of crossfire here but that is impossible to prevent unless you change the entire nature of the board.

Most boards are not divided by subject but are just one endless thread.

I don't think any of us here want that.

Everyone has the right to initiate a thread.

Sometimes JC will merge the threads but often times they are so separately unique in a significant manner that this isn't done.

Therefore, if someone has taken a position in another thread that someone else is not accounting for in responding to the thread he is reading, the person can always point to the thread where he took that position.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.