HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Let me try this again
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Let me try this again
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: March 19, 2012 03:34PM

Peyton manning to the bronco's was a slap in the face to this once proud franchise. The fact that he chooses to live in Southbeach, but did not even really consider playing for us leads me to believe that in fact we do have some national problem as far as attractin NFL talent to Dade county. This is a great place to live has a fabulous night life not to mention beautiful women from all over the world that visit, and live their. I was astonished that Manning who knows Miami needs a QB, and would pay him any amont of money would not even agree to a meeting until Marino intervined WTF. It has to be all of the celebrity owners, and Jeff Ireland. what else could it be? Who doesn't want to play in paradise? Anyway sorry about my earlier rant, HoweverI hope we face Manning in the playoffs this provided we both make it. That would be the ultimate pay back. I don't know maybe Moore can be the long term answer. Anyway we got a little over 4 months until the training camps start. Anyone ready for some football. Can we land a legit starter before the draft or is Matt Moore are man for 2012 season.?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let me try this again
Posted by: chrisnnavarre ()
Date: March 19, 2012 03:38PM

No it's David Gerard....

eye rolling smiley

Date: March 19, 2012 04:12PM

I sawe the news well at least he has started, and was some what sucsessful for the sorry azz Jaguars.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 19, 2012 04:18PM

But he's black finshady. Not sure you realized that because his name is David.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: March 19, 2012 05:32PM

Here we go again yes I know, and so what he could be green as long as he helps this team win who cares. I would take him over one of those punk kids who has not played a down in this league. I watched him in Jax against the Phins long travel that day, and well we won barely. He is an experienced backup. Now we need to sign Smith or draft a QB in the draft I am not sold on Matt Moore.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:34PM

Peyton all about the $$$

5 years 95 million

We could not afford that. It's not a slap in the face, it's a man getting PAID by a desperate Broncos team.

Date: March 19, 2012 05:37PM

One good shot, and his career is over man that's one hell of a gamble. I'm afraid he's too good no to take it though that is what burns me. Screw the Bronco's, and that fat bastarsd that used to where the barrel and nothing else. I hope we can ruin their season somehow dangit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.