HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Chris Mortensom tells....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Chris Mortensom tells....
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:00AM

Mike & Mike in the Morning that concerning the QB search "the Dolphins are uP to something". He went on to say that something weird is happening and that he and his people can't get any information out of Davie.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Mortensom tells....
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:03AM

something weird is happening in Davie? yeah, that's for sure. It's called the clown show running this team.

seriously, this sounds ominous. I wonder what it could be? A long term extension for Matt Moore? A first round pick for Ryan Mallett or Brian Hoyer? A $100mm deal for Alex Smith? JaMarcus Russell? I can't wait to find out!!

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:14AM

Lol....hey Berk, you need to get laid. I beat it up last night and released all my rage. grinning smiley

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: March 19, 2012 05:26AM

good idea. if you don't hear from me for awhile you'll know it worked....

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:36AM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol....hey Berk, you need to get laid. I beat it
> up last night and released all my rage. grinning smiley

Me too............Twice......

Bought my wife a small bottle of hennessy...

2 times is a record for me these days.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:36AM

Hasn't something weird been going on in the front office for the last 3 years? How is this any different?

Posted by: Alpha Phin ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:41AM

I hate to bring it up again but this Jake Locker trade is making more and more sense. I am probably wrong but I just see the dots connecting.

Here is why I belieive this may happen.

1. Mimai never wanted Flynn they were basically working against Seattle so that they would sign Flynn and not jump in on Locker and give them competition on a trade with the Titans. Seattle apparently would have been interested.

2. Miami is bringing in Alex Smith to make the 49ers nervous so that they panic and hopefully sign Smith instead of wait for Manning. Which would eliminate SF from Peytons list of teams.

3. Why is it that they made it known that this would be the year that they upgrade the quarterback position but yet have been quit as if they are waiting for something.

I know Locker is not accurate enough for the West Coast offense and it doesnt make sense but I just have this feeling this is the direction they are headed.

I guess we will see in the next few days.

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:50AM

Well, we all have that feeling. Looks like A&O and SamSam did something about it.

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:54AM

Alpha Phin Wrote:

>
> 2. Miami is bringing in Alex Smith to make the
> 49ers nervous so that they panic and hopefully
> sign Smith instead of wait for Manning. Which
> would eliminate SF from Peytons list of teams.
>

Why would Miami want to eliminate SF from Mannings list of teams?

Date: March 19, 2012 06:00AM

The only way this works is if he goes to the Titans. So if the 49ers are out that just leaves Denver and Tennessee to choose from.

Date: March 19, 2012 06:32AM

I really don't think payton goes to Tenn. Also why would Tenn get rid of locker if they get payton? he would be their QB of the future for when payton is done in 3 years. Finally, Jake Locker blows, and to get him we'd need to give up #8---to which i say hells no!

Date: March 19, 2012 06:45AM

Why do you think Manning wouldnt go to Tennessee? He will be able to finish his career at home, he knows the division, and he will have complete control of the offense. Denver may also give him that, but he would not play at home. There is know way him and Harbaugh will be able to mesh they both are control freaks. I say Tennessee make the most sense.

As far as the Titans and Locker he only has a 4 year contract in place, so if Manning plays 3-4 more years which he already is thru one year that would pu him into free agency so why not get something for him now to help out Manning. I also doubt Locker is going to want to sit behind Manning till he is 27- 28 till he is able to play.

As far as the 1st round pick I agree its a little steep, but I have to say Locker looked pretty damn good in his few games last year maybe putting him with Sherman and Philbin will make him that much better. Also you have to take into account he is very mobile and has a big arm. I think he is better than what we have.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 19, 2012 06:57AM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
> Well, we all have that feeling. Looks like A&O and
> SamSam did something about it.

LOL You know thats right haha.

Date: March 19, 2012 07:43AM

Posted by: chrisnnavarre ()
Date: March 19, 2012 08:34AM

"something weird is happening and that he and his people can't get any information out of Davie"

Yeah, and I know what it is too....the coming "Tebow Apocalypse" that's about to hit the south Florida sports venue.

winking smiley

Date: March 19, 2012 08:39AM

The way I hear it....Tebow has to thank Peyton now everytime he gets a touchdown, Not jesus.

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: March 19, 2012 11:20AM

Bret Farvre is working out for the fins that's what the weird thing is... lol

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: March 19, 2012 05:18PM

Rumor had us still talking to Smith. If so we need to make an offer and say it expires by 6:00AM, so he can't just use us to get a bigger deal from San Fran

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.