HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Crowder
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Crowder
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:30PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Crowder
Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:43PM

F-Crowder!!
I occasionally stream QAM, and have heard his rhetoric before.

This dude is a borderline racist, and complete whiner when it comes to Jeff Ireland.

You got cut douche-bag!! You were'nt worth what you were scheduled to be paid! You were a barely average LB! Get over it!!

As far as the "borderline racist" comment, I heard him say on the radio: "I don't care who the new coach is ,as long as he's black! and, he only pays attention to the black players in hockey. Stuff like that.
He still firmly believes that the "old-boys" network of NFL owners are still purposely repressing black head coaches.

The dude is flat out full of $H!T! I wish he'd just shut up, or get the hell out of Miami!

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:44PM

Well I'm glad hes not here.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:48PM

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: February 01, 2012 03:27PM

Date: February 01, 2012 05:39PM

About the only time I ever agreed with Rex Ryan was when he called him a tatted Clown.....

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: February 02, 2012 04:01AM

As far as I'm concerned...the fact that Crowder dislikes Ireland is the single best reason I've heard for keeping him.

Whether Ireland is a good or bad GM or a good or bad person will be determined over time. He's certainly not mister personality.

But the question of whether Crowder is a good football player and good person has been asked and answered. thumbs down

Even so he is a former phin so I wish him luck on his comeback tour. He's going to love Toronto.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: February 02, 2012 04:01AM

socalphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> You got cut douche-bag!! You were'nt worth what
> you were scheduled to be paid! You were a barely
> average LB! Get over it!!
>

Yeah, he seems to forget that his previous signing had a 'home town discount' for a reason--nobody else wanted him. And since that last injury, he thinks there's a demand for him?

I liked the guy as a phin and was sad to see him go. But he never was much more than average--only his blabbermouth was.

(edited to shorten quoted text)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2012 04:02AM by JC.

Date: February 02, 2012 04:43AM

At the end of the game the only teamate with a cleaner Jersey was the Kicker. I know Zack Thomas's shoes are hard to fill , but Crowder was always a step behind and missed more tackles then he made. Say what you want about Joey Porter, at least his play matched his mouth.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: February 02, 2012 07:46AM

Crowder was what everyone claims Brandon Marshall is...a loud mouth who can't back it up on the field. I don't recall people clambering to trade him, though. Perhaps that's because we knew he was worthless?

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:07AM

He stinks and im glad he is not a member of this team anymore.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:32AM

Date: February 02, 2012 08:41AM

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:59AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> But he never blamed his poor performance on his
> teammates like Brandon Marshall did.

what you see as blame I see as challenging your teammates. Crowder was content to defend their mediocrity while making dumbass statements to the media.

Date: February 02, 2012 09:41AM

And what I see in the prior post is Spin! How in the world can you say that saying something to the effect of "This is what I can do when I am thrown balls to by an elite QB" is challenging his teammates to do better????????????????????

Come on, Victor. I have never before found anything you posted to be indefensible but that is!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.