HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          F"ing Pats.........
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
F"ing Pats.........
Date: January 22, 2012 01:15PM

What a Lucky bunch of SOBs. Ravens kicker missed a chip shot and choked. Pretty boy is on his way to another Big Dance...........angry smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F"ing Pats.........
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: January 22, 2012 01:19PM

don't forget the sure TD the WR let get knocked out

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: January 22, 2012 01:19PM

Before that the should have been catch in the end zone, the Flacco could have run for the first down easy, then the missed kick. The deal with the Devil for Belacheat goes on.

Posted by: cedaphins ()
Date: January 22, 2012 01:24PM

Before both of those plays losing yards and forced out of field goal range

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 22, 2012 01:29PM

Cedaphins, whadda ya mean out of field goal range. They were at the 33 but they knew this guy was a putz. What the hell was he doing on the roster. At that stage of the game, you try a 50 yard field goal. 50 yards, not 60. As I say in another thread WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS GUY DOING ON AN NFL TEAM if even the coaches know he's a putz.

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: January 22, 2012 01:35PM

Like Don Shula said...Good teams make their own luck.

I don't like them but I respect the hell out of the Pats for winning at that level so consistently.

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: January 22, 2012 01:45PM

Little plays like the end zone knock down make a diffrence. You have to play 60 minutes, Phins played about 50 in many games. I think for the first 7 they thought they were playing in he NBA

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: January 22, 2012 02:41PM

And they have more draft picks than us, again. And they have $15M more in cap space than we do.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: January 22, 2012 02:55PM

The play in the end zone should have been a TD for the Ravens...The receiver had contol of the ball and did have both feet down just a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second before the ball came out...Fracking Patiots!

Date: January 22, 2012 03:23PM

I thought so too Ken but you'll never get that call in this modern era of football.

Remember on out of bounds plays, it used to be the rule that you caught the ball if you only had momentary possession before you went out of bounds and what happened to the ball afterwards didn't matter.

Now the silly rule is that you have to maintain control even out of bounds while down on the ground.

Given that kind of thinking, even though the rule of momentary possession has not changed on the books, do you really think that they are going to enforce the momentary possession rule. Not likely.

Secondly, although not stated by you Ken, I'd like to use the opportunity to criticize those on this board who are laying the defeat at this receivers doorstep. That happens. A simultaneous hit or pulling of the ball as you are catching it.

What DOESN'T happen is for some guy to miss a field goal when the line of scrimmage is the 11 yard line.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: January 22, 2012 03:28PM

I bet Welker gets that play called a TD. The Pats seem to get moe than their share of those calls...same as some other teams in recient histoy.

Date: January 22, 2012 03:33PM

The Pats didn't win that Game, the Ravens Lost it. Sorry Rickey, I was pulling for you.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 22, 2012 04:09PM

Ken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bet Welker gets that play called a TD.

Boy is that ever the truth.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: January 22, 2012 06:03PM

Yeah screw the Cheatriots, but you know what watching those freaking queers lose in the super bowl priceless. Come one Eli do it for the rest of the league who can't stand that piece of shit team their coach and the gay ass QB. I really think the Giants will beat that team's ass by at least 10 points so no worries just get ready to watch the beatdown.

Date: January 22, 2012 06:10PM

Now why you wanna call the man "Gay," Finshady?

Date: January 22, 2012 06:11PM

Thats a really good point. I laughed my ass off after that last Choke. Pats fans were crying everywhere. And the better the Giants look , the worse the Jets look. Go get'em Eli!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.