HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Screw Fisher good riddance
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Screw Fisher good riddance
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: January 13, 2012 12:03PM

I did not want ther bastard anyway because his teams were always underperforming, and defense oriented anyway. I would look for a coach that is flying under the radar who is young enough to lead this franchise for 20 years. Here is a name I am throwing out Rick Dennison who is the offensive coordinator for the Houston Texans. Just look at how his team has continued to win without their top 2 QB"s in the fold. Now their winning with T. J. Yates a 5th round draft pick. This tells me all I need to know about his coaching abilty, and how he reacts to situations when the chips are down. I say we roll the dice, and pick his brain next year on how to beat that damn team. By the way Dennison is 51 years old which means he could coach the Phins for the next 20 years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2012 03:59PM by Finshady.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Screw Fisher good riddance
Date: January 13, 2012 04:01PM

Damn 30 views, and no responses am I being boycotted or does no one know who Rick Dennison is? I mean come on really he could be a good coach in this league if given the chance.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 13, 2012 09:30PM

I don't think anyone wants to argue with good riddance to Fisher and we have all stated our choices for who we go to now.

Posted by: tboneabbott ()
Date: January 14, 2012 04:01AM

Im with you Finshady .did not like fisher at all.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 14, 2012 04:22AM

Dennison might be worth looking into. The Texans are one of those teams that the Dolphins can't ever seem to beat. In fact, we're 0-6 against them.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: January 14, 2012 04:47AM

Only thing though...with Ireland married to Ross, it'll be difficult to get anyone who's credible.

Date: January 14, 2012 04:54AM

Get a Superior QB, we can MAKE someone credible. I'm telling ya, hand Penny the Clip Board, Go get RGIII. He's knows when to take a Time out , when to throw a flag. The rest will take care of itself. drinking smiley

Date: January 14, 2012 06:02AM

I have to think back to when the Packers hired a very unknown slightly over weight coach who has struck gold with his team. So I say hire someone who is not known and let him develop his skills with this team like McCarthy, and we could watch him blossom into a young Don shula.
Anyway Fisher got fired because his teams were starting to be figured out, and he refused to change with the times. we don't need that type of coach around this franchise. Evryone knows this a QB driven league, and in order to win you better have a damn good one leading your team.,

Posted by: ifShulaWasPrez ()
Date: January 14, 2012 06:50AM

no thanx ... when i think of the texans , offense isnt the first thing that comes to mind .

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: January 14, 2012 07:18AM

Im pretty sure McCarthy didnt "develop" his skills....

I would much rather attribute his success to landing Aaron Rodgers.

With that being said, like I have spoken over and over, until we get a QB....doesnt matter what Coach we get.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: January 14, 2012 07:18AM

Chad Pennington is a young Don Shula. Players love him. Smart as they come.

Date: January 14, 2012 08:37AM

Yes maybe you know who I would love how does this sound hello Coach Marino. yes I know a snowball's chance, but talk about fire and comptiveness, and well one can dream.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: January 14, 2012 11:00PM

To be honest, I could be on board with Pennington. As a matter of fact, my guess is that his on-field coaching during our 08 season was a good part of the reason Sparano looked like such a good coaching hire. Certainly I'd like a coach with more credentials, but of those without so many, he's an option I could get behind.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.