HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Veteran's Day
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Veteran's Day
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 11, 2011 11:32AM

If its not too much off the topic of this board, I would like to at least give mention of people we owe so much thanks to who have given so much and get so little in return.

They think of it just as something that they should naturally do.

I think of it as amazing that they exist and are in this world and I think this country will definitely be on its way to the bottom when we stop producing such fine young men and women.

I am proud also that our own Aqua & Orange belongs to that set of young men and women.

Happy Veteran's Day and I only wish that our country would do more to honor you people as much when you get home as we claim to honor you when you are in service.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Veteran's Day
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: November 11, 2011 11:47AM

I agree Chyren, God Bless our service men, women and Veterans. There are not to many people who's grandparents didnt fight in WWII, always very proud of the honor of the past and present. Thank you
and of course a special tip of the hat to A&O and any other vets or servicemen, that are part of the phins community. thumbs upthumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2011 11:50AM by Crowder52.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: November 11, 2011 02:55PM

Thank you.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: November 11, 2011 03:11PM

Ditto. Great thanks to those of you on this board who have served and/or are currently serving out country. And to all the veterans everywhere who have fought for this country, you have my full respect and appreciation. As someone who has never served this country and personally (from lack of experience) knows nothing of the type of sacrifice our veterans make to secure our freedom I can only appreciate the efforts of our soldeirs from what I've witnessed watching documentaries and television programs like WW II in HD, Vietnam in HD, Patton 360, etc. As vivid and enlightening as such documentaries are, theres no way they do justice to the true extent of what our veterans experienced while fighting for our country. Nonetheless, I thank each and every one of you.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 11, 2011 03:27PM

Hey, I appreciate it guys. Spent the past 2 holiday seasons in Baghdad away from my wife and kids. Tough time.

But, Ranger is the real Phins.com hero. No doubt in my mind he has had real war time fighting. The guy is a real American hero.

smileys with beer

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 11, 2011 05:36PM

Amen to all the above.

smileys with beer

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: November 11, 2011 08:23PM

Absolutely. Thanks to all of you for your service.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 12, 2011 06:50AM

Thanks to all of you who've expressed your appreciation.

It's been an honor to serve this country, and it's something that I would have regretted for the rest of my life had I not done so.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 12, 2011 11:49AM

And finally, I did not know that there were more of you than A & O so apply what I said above to all of you.

Date: November 12, 2011 12:48PM

Good Call Chyrene. Happy Veterans day to all who have helped preserve my freedom. smileys with beer

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 14, 2011 08:25AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good Call Chyrene. Happy Veterans day to all who
> have helped preserve my freedom. smileys with beer

Yes i agree...I hadnt seen this thread....smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.