HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I've got a Barkley Boner..............
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I've got a Barkley Boner..............
Date: November 10, 2011 09:24PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a Barkley Boner..............
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 11, 2011 02:24AM

Its impossible to have to jimmies. You have a Mallett stiffy and now Barkley, too?

Impossible.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: November 11, 2011 02:55AM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its impossible to have to jimmies. You have a
> Mallett stiffy and now Barkley, too?
>
> Impossible.

LOL. Whats you biggest complaint about the dolphins? they never had a good backup behind Marino. they never groomed anyone.

I'm just looking at a good backup plan. You never said what to do if we win a few and are out of the Top 5. What if some of those QB's stay in college like Luck did? What if no one is available?

Mallet is a great Plan B. Whats yours?

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: November 11, 2011 03:58AM

I think Andrew Luck will be better than Matt Barkley, but I think Barkley is a sure #1 pick in almost any other year. I like the guy and I will be flat thrilled if we get him. I've actually been on the Barkley bandwagon for a while now and I'm glad to welcome you guys aboard. smiling smiley

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 11, 2011 04:40AM

I would be happy if we drafted either Barkley or Jones. But who knows - maybe Matt Moore will decide that he wants to be one up on Brady and become a superstar undrafted free agent. Hmm?

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 11, 2011 04:53AM

808phan Wrote:
> I would be happy if we drafted either Barkley or
> Jones. But who knows - maybe Matt Moore will
> decide that he wants to be one up on Brady and
> become a superstar undrafted free agent. Hmm?

He's no Kurt Warner.

Date: November 11, 2011 05:57AM

808phan Wrote:
> I would be happy if we drafted either Barkley or
> Jones. But who knows - maybe Matt Moore will
> decide that he wants to be one up on Brady and
> become a superstar undrafted free agent. Hmm?

We still draft a QB if Barkley or Jones if available to play behind him and push him. Hell we could do a New England and even trade one down the line if they continue the success.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 11, 2011 07:43AM

The thing about Moore is his inconsistency. He'll play lights out and then get into slumps of turning the ball over.

He did great stepping in for Delhomme when he got injured, and beat some really good football teams. Did good enough for Carolina to name him the starter and release Jake after he signed a hefty contract. Then Moore gets into turnover mode and look what happened.

Of course I agree that he's no Kurt Warner. I think Moore makes a solid backup though, and definitely yes, this team needs to draft either Luck, Barkley, or Jones.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 11, 2011 03:24PM

Moore is garbage.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 11, 2011 05:19PM

You may have to trademark that phrase, TCPF!

It's right up there with Suck for Luck, Jonesin' for Jones. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 12, 2011 04:26AM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
> Moore is garbage.

I agree. Nobody wants moore. Enough is enough.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: November 12, 2011 04:53AM

I'm not sold on Landry Jones. He played the dead ranked last pass defense (120th out of 120 schools!) recently and completed less than 50% of his passes.

From what I've seen, he's late getting his throws out and he stares down his guys. Cannon arm? Great. Chad Henne has a gun, too.

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: November 12, 2011 06:37AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:

> Can Miami actually get the better of the two by
> picking 3rd? Or at least another great elite QB?
> The more I read , the more I like.

you are a clown... just 1 month ago you were one of the main people rooting for the dolphins to lose all there games so that we can draft the best qb in 25 years (andrew luck), then you jumping on ryan mallett (god knows why), now you are saying that barkley is better than luck??? (bigger arm, yes better decision maker- not yet) you dont know what your saying cause all you do is repeat the ideas of others. Here is a novel idea for you, why dont you actually watch a college game and come to your own conclusion. I dont need to read what people are saying about luck, barkley or any other qb coming out for the draft cause get what smart guy... (wait for it, wait for it) i actually watch these kids play and then formulate an intelligent position on them. Obviously when i was hating on luck people were not ready for it (not unusually the reppa has a history on this site for being ahead of his time) but now i think they see i was right. Best prospect in 25 years and people were buying it... that is actually a bigger joke than you are, now thats funny.

Date: November 12, 2011 07:43AM

Wow. Sounds like all that inbred screwing your mother did before you were born really made swiss cheese out of that brain of yours. Do you have 1 Tooth in your head as well and live out in a trailer beating your sister too?

Show me where I EVER EVER said I was down on Luck? READ. COMPRHEND. Thats kind of important to comunication. Its quite apparent that we will not be in the run for Luck. So Why discuss him? Its over. Whats the next best thing? Barkley. But say we win some more? Thats option could go bye bye as well. So whats after that? Jones maybe? Its no secret I believe Mallet will be a player to reckon with in a few years. How do I come to that conclusion? He's got a fantastic arm, and Bill Belichick, probably the best talent evaluator in the past 20 yrs, drafted him in the 2nd round, and he's got Fing TOM BRADY!

They are much closer to a ring then we are, If all Draft options were gone due to a winning streak, it makes a great Plab B. Thats all I ever said . How you came to your other made up conclusions is beyond me.

I'm sorry you were concieved in a bathroom stall of a Bobs Big Boy during the lunch rush. I'll try to give you leway as you come up with the assine conclusions that you do..........but don't make stuff up.
I can deal with Inbred stupidty , but I don't like liars. tongue sticking out smiley

Date: November 12, 2011 08:36AM

Date: November 12, 2011 10:21AM

Woah here........OK. So You are saying that Luck WILL NOT be the #1 draft choice? Not even the #1 QB? Really........eye rolling smileydrinking smiley

See I actually read and comphrend what the other person is saying. Its all part of the communication breakdown that is da reppa.

There is a BIG difference is changing draft picks and gambling a 3rd and giving a player 63 Million . Mallet will be a great QB in this league. You can bet your Reppa on that.

I actually hope you are correct. That Luck is NOT the overall best rated QB. That the Phins have a shot at him. But its not going to happen. Maybe you would think better without that dick in your mouth.

Put down the weed brother. Don't listen to what they say, Brain Cells don't grow back.

Date: November 12, 2011 01:01PM

lol... the old disappearing pistol trick, i like it. Anyway, you are right mallet might be a great qb, how can anyone say unless he gets a shot. Just like how can anyone say luck is the greatest player in 25 years if he never took an NFL snap. And since i know that you are either 11 years old or have the intelligence of one i will clear up what i am saying to you. Luck can be the top overall qb but just not the consensus #1, meaning he can be the first qb to be drafted but just not #1 (not likely if you believe that the colts will draft a qb if they get the #1 pick and manning still cant go). Anyway college players have whats called draft stock, you can be a top 5 prospect in the middle of the season and fall out of the first round come draft time, positions juggle all the time. And i think you understand my point that just because we might end up with the #3 pick that does not mean that we cant draft luck. So stop jumping off the luck bandwagon!!! you rooted for us to lose for a reason dont change that now.

Date: November 12, 2011 01:38PM

Seriously, do you have a brain injury? How do you get me falling off the Luck band wagon? I do have 1 huge weak spot. I HATE being dissapointed. I truly was happy being a Miami Dolphin Fan rather then a New England fan in 2007. I'd rather have a shite team and know expect to lose, then a Hyped team that was destined to go 17-0 and was taken away at the last second and lost the Superbowl.

Alot of times I'm accused of being a bad fan becuase I protect myself. I say , No way we are getting Luck so lets forget about him. Really I'm wishing , hoping to high hell we land him. But I'd rather it happen and be elated , then hope it for 6 months and be disspointed when it doesn't happen.

Never jumped off the Luck Band Wagon, I just feel we are too good a team to get him. Seriously.......Its OK to Be retarded. Just remeber........if anyone puts a knife in your hand and asks you who is special, Don't fall for it little reppa buddy OK?

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: November 13, 2011 02:28PM

As Joe Paterno could tell you, serious consequences could result if you don't get your sexual confusion about college football players under control...

Rick

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.