HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          hmmmm told you so....
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
hmmmm told you so....
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 27, 2011 01:14PM

Looking back at my previous posts which by the way i got lectured about, because of my grammar! like that means a shit to me. I realize now that i scare myself with reality lol. I knew this pathetic pos owner would never pull the trigger, that this coward of a coach and gm are worthless. I cant believe this team is falling apart like this, players shitting on other players, coaches begging not to get fired, its like a freaking retard show. ( no offense to anyone) . Ross you are a perfect replica of a southern female organ! fire sparano now and Ireland and let them have some dignity you piece of freaking crap. You are doing nothing but destroying this team and these men for what? cuz you dont have the balls to say your fired. you are an idiot. This team had better get it together soon, because you are losing all respect with future players and coaches. I wish someone could force ross to do this. i dont understand what is happening here at all. H.Wayne you must be laughing your bald ass off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hmmmm told you so....
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 27, 2011 06:56PM

Well, we are glad you told us so.... eye rolling smiley

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 27, 2011 07:03PM

im just saying this is a complete debacle now, its worse than i thought it would get. it truly is embarrassing and the owner is really killing this team right now.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 28, 2011 02:27AM

fiedlerhater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> im just saying this is a complete debacle now, its
> worse than i thought it would get. it truly is
> embarrassing and the owner is really killing this
> team right now.

And perhaps he's doing it on purpose so improve our draft standing. Nearly every owner in NFL history did things that could be categorized as stupid and not in the team's best interest.

He hasn't been the owner very long, and he inherited the staff we currently have. While I don't like what he's done at the stadium, I'm waiting for him to put his mark in this team by hiring a Coach and GM.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: October 28, 2011 09:00AM

Agreed.

he came in and Parcells' the Czar had his throne room set up, and had this contract that paid ridiculous money.

Ross says..."ok, he's the Big Tuna, who am I to interrupt this rebuilding process"

Tuna starts to smell....people start asking what is the smell, and Parcells slinks off with his money bag.

So Ross has to figure out what to do. he had the right idea but handled it wrong. he went to try and hire a new coach without firing his old one. THAT was the key mistake.

So you go to plan B ( likely with some input from Carl Peterson)...tell Ireland....NO BIG long term contracts, no LONG REANGE moves, no mortaging the future to win now. Give Tony some new guys to patch holes, but NO HEROICS! Just mange this mess.

Then you let Tony coach until it is time to fire him.

Then Henne looked alright, we almost won...and it was like...ok the future has some hope.

Then Henne gets hurt, the season is over and Ross has to be thinking....If they keep going like this the team will be the worst it ever has...Parcells looks like an idiot...we get a good QB ( Luck, Barkley or Jones) ....

...and the best part is.....that absolutely anything Ross does will be better than this 2011 train wreck.

New GM, new coach, new QB....and the expectations? Be better than the worst team in franchise history.

That is smart thinking.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.