Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Terrible decisions, dropped passes, and no one seems to care...pisses me off!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Terrible decisions, dropped passes, and no one seems to care...pisses me off!!
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: October 17, 2011 07:42PM

3rd and very short and you go for a long pass!! Many dropped passes!!...and no one on the sidelines showing any Heart or fire after seeing it week after week. Oh well, just another pathetic loss for my beloved PHINS seems to be the HO HUM attitude by the coaches and players. This lack of PHIN PRIDE is what pisses me off the most!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Terrible decisions, dropped passes, and no one seems to care...pisses me off!!
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 18, 2011 02:43AM

They are getting Paid. $$$$ it really all comes down to that in the end. It's why college football is so much more fun to watch now. It's passion that fuels the game not money

Re: Terrible decisions, dropped passes, and no one seems to care...pisses me off!!
Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: October 18, 2011 03:49AM

if you're going to throw long on 3rd and inches from the jets 40 to me that says you plan to go for it on 4th.

an 0-4 coach shouldn't be worried about playing not to lose. he should be worried about losing his job and it just doesn't look like that's going to happen very soon.

they had 2 weeks to prepare and in typical fashion we look good on the first 2 drives and never change it up after that. no..after that we're just a very predictable offense. what makes it worse is the constant cheerleading by our hc after we fail on 3rd down. "Chin up, boys!"

What an absolute buffoon.

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: October 18, 2011 04:11AM

At least I know how a monster plays now. After a nice catch you run out of bounds with no one but the end zone in front of you.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 18, 2011 05:09AM

jsm08 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you're going to throw long on 3rd and inches
> from the jets 40 to me that says you plan to go
> for it on 4th.
>
>

Bingo.

I don't have a problem with attempting long passes. And neither should anyone on this board who ever whined about "Checkdown Chad" going to his outlets too often.

But my gosh, why not go for it on 4th down once in a while, what do you have to lose at this point?

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: October 18, 2011 05:49AM

SUCK FOR LUCK..EVERYONE IS DOING IT!!

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: October 18, 2011 06:53PM

Sure looked like it, Coaching, WR's

Thought moore threaded some nice passes but most were friggin dropped. Clay, Marshall(catches the hard ones, drops the easy ones) , Hartline, bess was invisible. Can gates not get any separation?

Bush and Thomas had a few nice runs, but if you can't convert third downs or in the red zone

Smith still cant catch anything

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.